[GAME] Coin flip Is Broken

Startropic1

Ok I have waited a couple weeks to thoroughly observe game behaviours before posting this, and I have been watching since the launch of the Crimson Invasion patch.

Since then I am seeing EXPONENTIALLY more tails flips than heads.  I have waited patiently to see if maybe there would be pile of head flips to right the 50/50 ratio but it simply isn't happening.

Again, I have waited OVER TWO WEEKS to confirm this for myself before reporting it.

Today in London, a player attacking with Pikachu for the paralysis on his opponent's active pokemon flipped tails and failed six turns in a row. Although unlikely, these things can happen

Today in London, a player attacking with Pikachu for the paralysis on his opponent's active pokemon flipped tails and failed six turns in a row. Although unlikely, these things can happen

6 times in a row yes, but when I'm getting tails 10:1 over the span of 2+ weeks, something is wrong.   It didn't used to be this lopsided.    You will get streaks from time to time, but the law of probabilities will always catch up--and it shouldn't take over 2 weeks for that to happen. 

Edited by Startropic1