BowserLuigi

Custom Card Generator

SuperLuigi231

Darkness

Despair Energy - Energy

Special Energy

This card can only be attached to Darkness Pokémon. It acts as Darkness Energy only while this card is attached to a Darkness Pokémon.

If the Darkness Pokemon this card is attached to has 4 Despair Energy attached, this Pokemon's attacks do 300 more damage to your opponent's active Pokemon.

If this card is attached to anything other than a Darkness Pokémon, discard this card.

Doesn't count as a basic Energy card

Hmm....I'm running out of ideas other than situationally OP energies...

This seems pretty much unusable, unfortunately. How about I try my hand at one:

Darkness

Revenge Energy - Energy

Special Energy

This card can only be attached to Darkness Pokémon. It acts as Darkness Energy only while this card is attached to a Darkness Pokémon.

If this Pokémon has at least 10 damage counters on it, its attacks deal 50 more damage to the opponent's Active Pokémon.

If this card is attached to anything other than a Darkness Pokémon, discard this card.

Edited by SuperLuigi231

SuperLuigi231

Rockruff 60 HP, Fighting type ---> Ability: Search your deck for professor Kukui card and put it in your hand.

---> 1 fighting energy; +20 dmg; Does 20 more dmg for                                                              each professor Kukui card in your discard pile.

weakness: grass

resistance: /

retreat cost: *

Why not name it Professor Kukui's Rockruff?

Also, the ability is when you place it on the bench, right?

BowserLuigi

This seems pretty much unusable, unfortunately. How about I try my hand at one:

Darkness

Revenge Energy - Energy

Special Energy

If this Pokémon has at least 10 damage counters on it, its attacks deal 50 more damage to the opponent's Active Pokémon.

Yeah it's like MegaZard X. It isn't meant to be usable. Maybe I should fix that...

Fairy

Dream Energy - Energy

Special Energy

This card can only be attached to Fairy Pokémon. It acts as Fairy Energy only while this card is attached to a Fairy Pokémon.

This card provides 2 Fairy energy if there are no Dream Energy in your discard pile. If this card is the only Dream Energy you have in your discard pile, you may put it at the top of your deck.

If this card is attached to anything other than a Fairy Pokémon, discard this card.

Dragon

Ultimate Energy - Energy

Special Energy

This card can only be attached to Dragon Pokémon. It acts as [*] energy only while this card is attached to Dragon Pokemon.

This card provides [*] energy. If you have 4 Ultimate Energy in your discard pile, you may put them into the Lost Zone. While 4 Ultimate Energy are in the lost zone, ignore all energy requirements of your Dragon Pokemon's attacks, and your Dragon Pokemon's retreat cost is 0.

If this card is attached to anything other than a Dragon Pokémon, discard this card.

Don't even know if anyone will play this but that's all of them. Finally...

SuperLuigi231

Yeah it's like MegaZard X. It isn't meant to be usable. Maybe I should fix that...

Fairy

Dream Energy - Energy

Special Energy

This card can only be attached to Fairy Pokémon. It acts as Fairy Energy only while this card is attached to a Fairy Pokémon.

This card provides 2 Fairy energy if there are no Dream Energy in your discard pile. If this card is the only Dream Energy you have in your discard pile, you may put it at the top of your deck.

If this card is attached to anything other than a Fairy Pokémon, discard this card.

Dragon

Ultimate Energy - Energy

Special Energy

This card can only be attached to Dragon Pokémon. It acts as [*] energy only while this card is attached to Dragon Pokemon.

This card provides [*] energy. If you have 4 Ultimate Energy in your discard pile, you may put them into the Lost Zone. While 4 Ultimate Energy are in the lost zone, ignore all energy requirements of your Dragon Pokemon's attacks, and your Dragon Pokemon's retreat cost is 0.

If this card is attached to anything other than a Dragon Pokémon, discard this card.

Don't even know if anyone will play this but that's all of them. Finally...

That fairy energy is actually quite unique. I like the fact that it can be revived...

As for the Ultimate energy, I suppose it may be somewhat decent in standard, but it will absolutely destroy the Expanded meta, with Battle Conpressor. I don’t know about you, but a Turn 2 Dragon Ascent M Rayquaza doesn’t seem particularly balanced.

BowserLuigi

That fairy energy is actually quite unique. I like the fact that it can be revived...

As for the Ultimate energy, I suppose it may be somewhat decent in standard, but it will absolutely destroy the Expanded meta, with Battle Conpressor. I don’t know about you, but a Turn 2 Dragon Ascent M Rayquaza doesn’t seem particularly balanced.

Ultimate Energy would be instantly banned in expanded. Funny really, cuz any other effect short of that and I'll be nigh unplayable in standard.

SuperLuigi231

I want to try my hand at a few:

Stadium

Mount Tensei

If you have 4 or more Pokémon types on your bench, your Pokémon deal 30 more damage to your opponent's active Pokémon.

(This was the mountain where Ash fought Marshadow and later Ho-oh at the end of I Choose You!)

Edited by SuperLuigi231

SuperLuigi231

Special Energy

Block Energy

This card provides [*] energy.

If this Pokémon is active, prevent all damage done to your benched Pokémon by your opponent's Pokémon's attacks.

If this Pokémon is benched, prevent all damage done to it by your opponent's attacks.

Untilitbreaks

Team Rainbow Rocket  gave me some inspiration for this. They could make a special expansion something like team Plasma and Magma had. Sorry for long post.

Rainbow Necrozma 120 HP

1 colorless energy: 30 dmg; If your opponent has colorless pokemon on it's bench this attack does 60 more dmg.

3 colorless energy: 100 dmg.

weakness: psychic              resistance: none            retreat cost: * *

Rainbow Kartana 120 HP

1 metal energy: 20 dmg; Attach one basic energy from your deck to one of your benched pokemon.

2 metal energy: 60 dmg Shuffle two basic energy from your discard pile into your deck.

weakness: fire                resistance: psychic      retreat cost: * 

Rainbow Ho-Oh 120 HP

Ability: If you use supporter card during your turn you may heal 40 HP from one of your pokemon.

2 colorless energy: 30 dmg; Put one card from your discard pile on top of your deck.

weakness: electric          resistance: fighting       retreat cost: * *

Team Rainbow Meowth; supporter

Search your deck for one tool card and one energy card, reveal them and put them into your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Team Rainbow Lysandre; supporter

Your opponent reveal its hand. You may switch your active pokemon with one of your benched pokemon.

Team Rainbow Ball; item

Search your deck for two Rainbow pokemon and reveal them. Put one on your bench and one in your hand. Shuffle your deck afterwards.

Team Rainbow energy; special energy card

This card provides colorless energy. While in play this cards provides every type of Energy but provides only 1 Energy at a time. If pokemon this card is attached to is damaged by your opponent attack or ability put 1 damage counter on the attacking pokemon.

Edited by Untilitbreaks

screenname89236

Item ACE SPEC: spiked wall

discard a Pokemon on your bench (this does not count as a knock out) during your opponents next turn if your opponent uses a trainer card put 1 damage counter on their active Pokemon and 1 damage counter on 1 of their benched Pokemon

(if you or your opponent have no benched Pokemon you can not play this card)

ACE SPEC: you can not have more than one ACE SPEC card in your deck)

Very different card not a lot of ace specs on this post surprisingly I fell this would work well with tapu lele or shaymin against decks like durant mill and garbodor (omg imagine if this becomes a real card i would freak OUT anyway hope it good and Nintendo should use this post for card ideas) anyways peace out

Edited by screenname89236

screenname89236

pokemon: durant steel type hp 70

attacks: one steel energy: huge feast: discard the top card of your opponents deck equal to the amount of energy attached to this pokemon if this pokemon has more than 7 energy attached to it discard the top three cards of your deck as well

****: (one steel one colourless) 40 damage

screenname89236

Rockruff 60 HP, Fighting type ---> Ability: Once during your turn you may search your deck for professor Kukui card and put it in your hand.

---> 1 fighting energy; +20 dmg; Does 20 more dmg for                                                              each professor Kukui card in your discard pile.

weakness: grass

resistance: /

retreat cost: *

perhaps name it kukuis rockruff and call its attack revenge because its doing more damage for how many dead versions of its trainer surround it i mean cmon

BowserLuigi

Magikarp-GX – Water – HP120

Basic Pokemon

Ability: Splash

Once during your turn, if this pokemon is on your bench, you may switch it with your active Pokemon. If this Pokemon is your active Pokemon, you may switch it with one of your bench Pokemon.

[W] Piercing Throw. 50 damage. Put a Pokemon Tool card attached to this Pokemon into the Lost Zone (if you can't put a Pokemon Tool card into the lost zone, this attack does nothing). This attack does 50 damage to each of your opponent's benched Pokemon. This attack's damage isn't affected by weakness or resistance.

[W] Awakening GX. Prevent all effects of attacks (including damage) done to Magikarp GX during your opponent's next turn. During your next turn, this Pokemon's attacks do 50 more damage to your opponent's Pokemon.

When 1 of your Pokemon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Lightning (x2)

Resistance:

Retreat: 1

One of the things I've personally done (admittedly not my idea to attempt it) is clearing It's a Meownderful Life (a 99 floor, level reset dungeon) in Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon with a team consisting of Magikarp, Feebas and Wynaut. And Magikarp's main means of attack is basically tossing sticks at enemies, while utilizing Splash for all sorts of evasive maneuvers. The sticks hit surprisingly hard....

Too bad Meowth Theater is killed.

Edited by BowserLuigi

shadowring444

Raichu Ex - Hp 130

Lightning type

Ability - Thunder Mode

As often as you like during your turn (before your attack), you may attach a basic Lightining Energy card from your hand to 1 of your Pokémon.

Explosive Thunder - 50x

Cost: Lightning x1, Colorless x2

Discard all basic Lightning Energy cards attached to this Pokémon. This attack does 50 damage times the number of Lightning Energy cards you discarded.

Weakness: fighting = 2x

Resistance: Steel = -20

Retreat cost: None

Edited by shadowring444

Comicazy

How about a Stadium that switches the Resistance and Weakness of Pokemon in play. And if they have no Weakness, their type is their Weakness. Not sure what to do if they have no Resistance.(Thinking of the Tapu-GX cards specifically on that last two bits).

Or a Tool that does the same to just your own Pokemon.

PokéMasterDave

My card:

Shining Arceus Lv. X – Normal – HP 250

LEVEL-UP / Put onto Shining Arceus

[Picture]

{NO. 493  Alpha Pokémon  HT: 10'06"  WT: 705.5 lbs.}

Ability: Ally Calling:

If the opposing Pokémon were to be another Lv. X Pokémon, an EX, a Mega EX, a GX, a ◇ card, a TEAM UP GX, or any card introduced before the "EX Ruby and Saphire" expansion, they will be knocked out. Then, draw a card from your bench and place it beside your active Pokémon. That is now your ally Pokémon. If you chose a ◇ Pokémon as your ally Pokémon, discard an energy from this Pokémon.

[C] [C] [C] [C] Reckless Pounce: 300

If this is your last remaining Pokémon, flip a coin. If heads, this attack knocks out any Lv. X Pokémon, EX, Mega EX, GX, ◇ card, TEAM UP GX, and any card introduced before the "EX Ruby and Saphire" expansion in the opponent's bench. If the opponent's active Pokémon were to be any of the types of Pokémon listed above, this move deals 100 damage to every Pokémon in the opponent's bench. This also deals an additional 150 damage to your opponent's Pokémon. If this isn't your last remaining Pokémon, your opponent's Active Pokémon is knocked out. Then flip a coin. If heads, 2 Pokémon in your opponent's bench with HP below 100 will be knocked out. If your opponent doesn't have a Pokémon with HP below 100, all use of Trainer cards, specifically supporter cards, are suspended from your opponent for 3 turns. If tails, take a prize card.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)
Retreat: 4

(Flavor Text)

Legends state that Arceus created Ransei. The legend conjures up some theories to why Ransei is shown to be confusingly shaped like Arceus.

Illus. BowserLuigi

If you illustrate the card, the credits are up there. I pre-made it so you'd just have to judge it, well... thanks!

- Dave Striker