BowserLuigi

Custom Card Generator

BowserLuigi

Cuz I'm bored :P

'speaks in robotic voice'

So here's how it goes: you give a description of some currently non-existent card, then I design that card for you. You can be as detailed or as vague as you like. Trainers, pokemon, energies, even a new mechanic ala ace spec are all accepted. Generated cards may or may not be meta, or even OP ;). Or you can post your own ideas. That works too cuz my NIA (non-artificial intelligence) can handle them just fine :)

For example:

Description: Omg I hate EX/GX so much they are too OP can I have a card that will crush those OP beasts?

Card

Archeops ◇ – Fighting – HP120

Basic Pokemon

◇ (Prism Star) Rule: You can’t have more than 1 Prism Star card with the same name in your deck. If a Prism Star card is discarded, put it in the Lost Zone.

Ability: Jurassic Power

If this pokemon is in the Lost Zone, your active pokemon's attacks do 10 more damage to your opponent's active EX or GX Pokemon.

[C] Primal Rage: 10+. You can only use this attack if you have no EX or GX Pokemon in play and you have more prize cards left than your opponent. This attack does 60 more damage for each of your opponent's EX or GX pokemon in play.

Weakness: Lightning (x2)

Resistance: Fighting (-20)

Retreat: 1

Hate EX/GX so much you don't want to use any yourself, then this is the card for you! For one colorless you blow up the opponent and take 2 prize cards! Watch in awe as their Leles and others turn against their master! Well...he only tries his best when you're losing. Hey he's a super special non-defeatist Archeops! (no really I just like Archeops)

And that's it for the demo. I hope you'll have a great time using our system. This is BowserLuigi, signing out beep beep boop beep bweeuop

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

XK920XK

Card: Dual Type (stadium)

All EX and GX pokemons are now considered EX and GX type.

-----------------

This stadium will make the new gx and ex follow both sets of rules, so older cards like carbink will stop GX damage and brigette will stop 3 basic GX from being played.  Other things like Salamence EX promo and raichu (thunderclap) will hit all GX as well

Edited by XK920XK
  • Upvote 1

ahoodedman

Kind of based on the old regigias level X but changed the current for standard to stand up to the power creep

regigigas gx © 220 hp

poke power ability Sacrifice
Once during your turn you may knock out one of your pokemon if you do search your deck for up to 2 energy cards and attach them to regigigas gx then remove all damage counters from this pokemon; if the pokemon you knocked out was regirock, registeel or regice then you may do 30 more damage until the end of your turn.

Attack: Giga Blaster (M) © © 150 + 10 (the answer is censored for some reason)
look at your opponents hand you may discard any card you find there then put the top card of your opponent's deck into the lost zone. Unless you use sacrifice regigigas can't use Giga Blaser next turn

GX:Wrath of the fallen gx (M) (M) © © © 70+
this attack does 70 plus 30 for each pokemon in your discard pile if you have regirock, registeel or regice in your discard pile then ignore this attack cost

Weakness:none resistance:none Retreat 4

EDIT changed Giga blaster to use the lost zone sense before it was just the same as the old giga blaser

Edited by ahoodedman

BowserLuigi

Hmm... Regigigas..... there never was a good Regigigas card huh... How to make 4 energy attackers ...work... Giratina EX was disruptive and DDE existed so there's that....

Arceus-GX – Colorless – HP200
Basic Pokemon

[C][C][C][C] Supersonic Arrow: 30 damage. This attack does 30 damage to each of your opponent's benched Pokemon (don't apply weakness and resistance to benched Pokemon) 

[C][C][C][C] Extreme Speed: 150 damage. 

[G][F][W][L] Final Judgment GX: 300 damage. 

When 1 of your Pokemon-GX is Knocked Out, your opponent takes 2 Prize cards.

Weakness: Fighting (x2)
Resistance: 
Retreat: 2

4 energy costs ftw. It's kinda weird that all Arceus cards so far are pretty bad. So pretty much the only way to make this work is to pair it with Jungle Totem Venusaur (or Vikavolt). Kinda like VikaBulu where you really need to get that vikavolt up. But if you do have venusaur up, that leaves you with one versatile pokemon that can both hit hard or spread damage if needed. Besides the first attack only sucks on Shining Arceus cuz it's the only attack it has but now you have a hard-hitting attack as well. You need choice band to take OHKOes but that's pretty normal anyways. The GX is basically filler since you'll probably never ever gonna try to use it.

Thoughts? OP? Meta?

TPCi_Samhayne

Moved to Deck Construction, as it wasn't quite a feedback thread.

• Downvote 1

ahoodedman

Hmm... Regigigas..... there never was a good Regigigas card huh... How to make 4 energy attackers ...work... Giratina EX was disruptive and DDE existed so there's that....

Actually for a period of time regigias was one of the best decks in the format

Its old level X card; encase you were not around for that long Lv x cards are like break however they do not count as evolved (really important detail sense it let cards like machamp 1 hit ko them) and only can be leveled up when you are active

It had 150 hp, witch at the time was the best only beaten by T tar prime (there was a card called expert belt that boosted it up to 170 and increased its damage) and fighting weakness witch was not that bad until donphan prime started to get really good.

It had the almost exact same ability (it was a poke power though) has my custom regigas the only diffidence is that it searched basic energy from the discard pile (at the time discarding cards was easy) only healed 80 and did not rase its damage if you gave up someone from the regi trio (I just added that in to make it more creative)

Its attack was also called giga blaster witch costed (W) (F) (M) (****** was not hard to power it up though) dealing a 100 damage (witch at the time with the expert belt tool I mentioned hit the perfect numbers. Its hand discard was at random and the deck discard was simple into the discard pile it still had the downside not being able to attack and unlike on my version sacrifice cant be used to reload it (however it was still easy to work around by simply switching, think of a volcanion or lapras deck)

What most people did is run the deck with mesprit witch had a poke power that locked your opponents pokepowers (at the time this was REALLY good sense many decks relied on cards like uxie, claydol and luxray CX) but only on the turn you played it from hand so you would use it as disruption and a sacrifice target. Sense it could have up to 170 hp for a while nothing could kill it in 1 hit (2 shotting it was even hard) so with the healing and high damage output it could do a lot.

What lead to its downfall was the raise of machamp witch for 1 energy knocked out any non evolved pokemon, meaning regigias and its level X died in 1 hit and at the time we had broken time space (FOGP for all types) and rare candy (back then it could be used on turn 1) so getting it into play was easy. Almost any deck could (and did) play a 1-0-1 or 1-1-1 matchamp line because we had an azelf witch let you switch out one of your cards in your hand for one of your prize cards so playing this thin lines of stage 2 or tech pokemon at the time was very effective. Also as hg ss came so did donphan witch did very well vs regigas thanks to its poke body and the weakness factor.

BowserLuigi

Moved to Deck Construction, as it wasn't quite a feedback thread.

Oh I'm sorry. It's not really deck construction either and there are 'design a card' topic in game feedback so...

Actually for a period of time regigias was one of the best decks in the format

Its old level X card; encase you were not around for that long Lv x cards are like break however they do not count as evolved (really important detail sense it let cards like machamp 1 hit ko them) and only can be leveled up when you are active

It had 150 hp, witch at the time was the best only beaten by T tar prime (there was a card called expert belt that boosted it up to 170 and increased its damage) and fighting weakness witch was not that bad until donphan prime started to get really good.

It had the almost exact same ability (it was a poke power though) has my custom regigas the only diffidence is that it searched basic energy from the discard pile (at the time discarding cards was easy) only healed 80 and did not rase its damage if you gave up someone from the regi trio (I just added that in to make it more creative)

Its attack was also called giga blaster witch costed (W) (F) (M) (****** was not hard to power it up though) dealing a 100 damage (witch at the time with the expert belt tool I mentioned hit the perfect numbers. Its hand discard was at random and the deck discard was simple into the discard pile it still had the downside not being able to attack and unlike on my version sacrifice cant be used to reload it (however it was still easy to work around by simply switching, think of a volcanion or lapras deck)

What most people did is run the deck with mesprit witch had a poke power that locked your opponents pokepowers (at the time this was REALLY good sense many decks relied on cards like uxie, claydol and luxray CX) but only on the turn you played it from hand so you would use it as disruption and a sacrifice target. Sense it could have up to 170 hp for a while nothing could kill it in 1 hit (2 shotting it was even hard) so with the healing and high damage output it could do a lot.

What lead to its downfall was the raise of machamp witch for 1 energy knocked out any non evolved pokemon, meaning regigias and its level X died in 1 hit and at the time we had broken time space (FOGP for all types) and rare candy (back then it could be used on turn 1) so getting it into play was easy. Almost any deck could (and did) play a 1-0-1 or 1-1-1 matchamp line because we had an azelf witch let you switch out one of your cards in your hand for one of your prize cards so playing this thin lines of stage 2 or tech pokemon at the time was very effective. Also as hg ss came so did donphan witch did very well vs regigas thanks to its poke body and the weakness factor.

oh I see. I was not into PTCG at the DP era so yeah

Mod_Alder

How about a mewtwo armor item?

BowserLuigi

How about a mewtwo armor item?

Yay first request! I'll try not to disappoint

Mewtwo Armor – Trainer

Item – Pokemon Tool

This card can only be attached to Mewtwo-GX. Discard this card if the Pokemon this card is attached to isn't Mewtwo-GX.

The Mewtwo-GX that this card is attached to does 50 more damage to your opponent's active Pokemon. At the end of your turn, put 3 damage counters on the Pokemon this card is attached to. During your turn, if this card is attached to one of your Pokemon, you may discard it.

Attach a Pokemon Tool to 1 of your Pokemon that doesn’t already have a Pokemon Tool attached to it.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

It's been a long time since I've seen Mewtwo Strikes Back/Returns (don't even remember which one the armor showed up in) but I remembered that it turned Mewtwo into a god of epic destruction of some kind and then he just tossed it away. Dunno if it actually hurts him to wear it though.

So back to the card. I obviously want it to bolster Mewtwo's offenses. I believe a 50 damage boostis the same as crystal edge. Looks like a huge boost until you realize that he still needs 4 energy to OHKO a Lele. But his second attack suddenly seems more appealing. Doing 110 for 2 energy is nothing to scoff at especially since it negates the recoil from the armor (at least during the second turn onwards). Finally the GX attack will OHKO anything.

Will it make Mewtwo GX meta? Maybe. But Field Blowers and Garbs exist so....

At least it will be more playable than the joke he is now. Thoughts?

Edited by BowserLuigi

Untilitbreaks

Triple Colorless Energy (TCE): special energy card

Triple Colorless Energy provides * * * colorless energy.

Put one damage counter between turns on a pokemon this energy card is attached to.

SuperLuigi231

New special energies for each of the different types? Like the Splash/Flash/Wonder/Dangerous/etc. energies, but new effects for each?

BowserLuigi

New special energies for each of the different types? Like the Splash/Flash/Wonder/Dangerous/etc. energies, but new effects for each?

That's a lot!

Water

Spring Energy - Energy

Special Energy

This card can only be attached to [W] Pokémon. It acts as [W] Energy only while this card is attached to a [W] Pokémon.

If you attach this card from your hand to one of your [W] Pokemon, you may search your deck for a basic [W] energy and attach it to the Pokemon this card is attched to. If you do, shuffle your deck afterwards.

If this card is attached to anything other than a [W] Pokémon, discard this card.

Doesn't count as a basic Energy card.

More coming soon (cuz phones are not optimal for typing)

Edited by BowserLuigi
  • Upvote 1

ahoodedman

I decided oh why the heck not make a few more custom cards

Hitmonchan gx 190 hp (F)

basic

Ability: Immortal

If this pokemon where do be knocked out from damage during your opponents turn then you may keep hitmonchan gx, all cards attached to it and remove all damage counters on this pokemon then your opponent takes 2 prize cards; until the end of your next opponents turn you can't use immortal

ATTACK: aggression 70 (F)

at the beginning of your next turn you may choose one of your opponents benched pokemon if you do switch them with your opponents active pokemon. This attack does not hit for weakness and resistance

Haymaker gx: (F) (F) (F)

Your opponent shuffles his or her hand into their deck then draws 2 cards then discard up to 2 special energy attached to your opponents pokemon in any way you like for each special energy you discard any pokemon with Electabuzz or Scyther in there names does 50 more damage until the end of your next turn

weakness, psychic, resistance fighting, retreat 2

Lost energy (prism star)

special energy

You can’t have more than 1 Prism Star card with the same name in your deck. If a Prism Star card is discarded, put it in the Lost Zone.

This card provides 1 © energy

When you play this card from your hand to 1 of your pokemon you may move it to one of your opponents pokemon. If this card is attached to a pokemon and its knocked out put that pokemon and all cards attached to it into the lost zone

BowserLuigi

Grass

Verdant Energy - Energy

Special Energy

This card can only be attached to Grass Pokémon. It acts as Grass Energy only while this card is attached to a Grass Pokémon.

At the start of your turn, remove 2 damage counters and 1 special condition from the Grass Pokemon this card is attached to.

If this card is attached to anything other than a Grass Pokémon, discard this card.

A shame really...I kinda liked the name 'Herbal Energy'

Edited by BowserLuigi
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mod_Alder

Yay first request! I'll try not to disappoint

Mewtwo Armor – Trainer

Item – Pokemon Tool

This card can only be attached to Mewtwo-GX. Discard this card if the Pokemon this card is attached to isn't Mewtwo-GX.

The Mewtwo-GX that this card is attached to does 50 more damage to your opponent's active Pokemon. At the end of your turn, put 3 damage counters on the Pokemon this card is attached to. During your turn, if this card is attached to one of your Pokemon, you may discard it.

Attach a Pokemon Tool to 1 of your Pokemon that doesn’t already have a Pokemon Tool attached to it.

You may play as many Item cards as you like during your turn (before your attack).

It's been a long time since I've seen Mewtwo Strikes Back/Returns (don't even remember which one the armor showed up in) but I remembered that it turned Mewtwo into a god of epic destruction of some kind and then he just tossed it away. Dunno if it actually hurts him to wear it though.

So back to the card. I obviously want it to bolster Mewtwo's offenses. I believe a 50 damage boostis the same as crystal edge. Looks like a huge boost until you realize that he still needs 4 energy to OHKO a Lele. But his second attack suddenly seems more appealing. Doing 110 for 2 energy is nothing to scoff at especially since it negates the recoil from the armor (at least during the second turn onwards). Finally the GX attack will OHKO anything.

Will it make Mewtwo GX meta? Maybe. But Field Blowers and Garbs exist so....

At least it will be more playable than the joke he is now. Thoughts?

Awesome. One idea I had is you could make it count as an energy so you could power up your mewtwo faster. 

BowserLuigi

Fire

Solar Energy - Energy

Special Energy

This card can only be attached to Fire Pokémon or Pokemon with Solgaleo in their name (cuz I can). It acts as Fire Energy only while this card is attached to a Fire Pokémon or Pokemon with Solgaleo in their name.

Damage done to your opponent's active Pokemon is increased by 10 for each energy attached to the Pokemon this card is attached to (except Solar Energy) (before applying weakness and resistance).

If this card is attached to anything other than a Fire Pokémon or Pokemon with Solgaleo in their name, discard this card.

Hmm... this will take a while

Edited by BowserLuigi
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

BowserLuigi

Lightning

Ion Energy + - Energy

Special Energy

This card can only be attached to Lightning Pokémon. It acts as Lightning Energy only while this card is attached to a Lightning Pokémon.

If the Pokemon this card is attached to also has Ion Energy - attached, damage done your opponent's active Pokemon is increased by 50 (before applying weakness and resistance). This effect can only be applied once.

If this card is attached to anything other than a Lightning Pokémon, discard this card.

Doesn't count as a basic Energy card

Ion Energy - - Energy

Special Energy

This card can only be attached to Lightning Pokémon. It acts as Lightning Energy only while this card is attached to a Lightning Pokémon.

If the Pokemon this card is attached to also has Ion Energy + attached, damage done your opponent's active Pokemon is increased by 50 (before applying weakness and resistance). This effect can only be applied once.

If this card is attached to anything other than a Lightning Pokémon, discard this card.

Edited by BowserLuigi

BowserLuigi

Fighting

Berserk Energy - Energy

Special Energy

This card can only be attached to Fighting Pokémon. It acts as Fighting Energy only while this card is attached to a Fighting Pokémon.

If the Pokemon this card is attached to has 10 HP remaining, damage done to your opponent's active Pokemon is increased by 100 (before applying weakness and resistance).

If this card is attached to anything other than a Fighting Pokémon, discard this card.

This is probably my least serious card lol.

SuperLuigi231

Fighting

Berserk Energy - Energy

Special Energy

This card can only be attached to Fighting Pokémon. It acts as Fighting Energy only while this card is attached to a Fighting Pokémon.

If the Pokemon this card is attached to has 10 HP remaining, damage done to your opponent's active Pokemon is increased by 100 (before applying weakness and resistance).

If this card is attached to anything other than a Fighting Pokémon, discard this card.

This is probably my least serious card lol.

Hidden synergy with focus sash?

BowserLuigi

Hidden synergy with focus sash?

Yeah :P

Heck, why stop here?

Psychic

Lunar Energy - Energy

Special Energy

This card can only be attached to Psychic Pokémon. It acts as Psychic Energy only while this card is attached to a Psychic Pokémon.

If you have no cards in your deck and you have no benched Pokemon, if the Pokemon this card is attached to does damage to your opponent's active Pokemon, your opponent's active Pokemon is knocked out.

If this card is attached to anything other than a Psychic Pokémon, discard this card.

Edited by BowserLuigi

BowserLuigi

I've thought of a special metal energy that can be placed from the discard to the hand but Mt. Coronet is...there. So much for that...

Metal

Resolute Energy - Energy

Special Energy

This card can only be attached to Metal Pokémon. It acts as Metal Energy only while this card is attached to a Metal Pokémon.

If the Metal Pokemon this card is attached to has no damage counters and would be knocked out by an attack, you may discard this card. If you do, this Metal Pokemon is not knocked out and is instead left with 10 HP.

If this card is attached to anything other than a Metal Pokémon, discard this card.

Basically focus sash in energy form. I don't want this card to exist lol. Metal's kinda getting out of control

Untilitbreaks

Cosmog 60 HP ---> 1 colorless energy; Flip a coin. If heads draw a card from your discard pile, if tails draw a card from the bottom of your deck

weakness: psychic

resistance: none

retreat cost: *

Cosmoem 90 HP ---> Ability: If this pokemon has 3 or more energies attached to itself, search your deck for Lunala or Solgaleo and evolve this pokemon

---> 2 colorless energies; 30 dmg; Prevent all dmg done to this pokemon from your opponent pokemon that has no retreat cost

weakness: psychic

resistance: none

retreat cost: * *

Lunala 160 HP ---> 1 psychic energy; This attack does 20 dmg to all your opponent pokemon in play

---> 1 psychic + 2 colorless energies; 150 dmg; Dose 20 more dmg for every Solgaleo in play (both yours and opponent)

weakness: dark

resistance: fighting

retreat cost: * * *

Solgaleo 160 HP ---> 2 colorless energies; 20 dmg; Serach your deck for one steel and 1 psychic energy and attach it to any of your benched pokemon

---> 1 steel + 2 colorless energies; 150 dmg; Dose 20 more dmg for every Lunala in play (both yours and opponent)

weakness: fire

resistance: psychic

retreat cost: * * *

• Upvote 1

BowserLuigi

Darkness

Despair Energy - Energy

Special Energy

This card can only be attached to Darkness Pokémon. It acts as Darkness Energy only while this card is attached to a Darkness Pokémon.

If the Darkness Pokemon this card is attached to has 4 Despair Energy attached, this Pokemon's attacks do 300 more damage to your opponent's active Pokemon.

If this card is attached to anything other than a Darkness Pokémon, discard this card.

Hmm....I'm running out of ideas other than situationally OP energies...

Untilitbreaks

Marshadow 90 HP, Fightning type ---> Ability: Once during your turn you may put a card                                                                from your discard pile on the bottom of your deck

---> 1 colorless energy; 30 dmg; This attack damage                                                                   isn't affected by resistance

weakness: Psychic

resistance: /

Edited by Untilitbreaks

Untilitbreaks

Rockruff 60 HP, Fighting type ---> Ability: Once during your turn you may search your deck for professor Kukui card and put it in your hand.

---> 1 fighting energy; +20 dmg; Does 20 more dmg for                                                              each professor Kukui card in your discard pile.

weakness: grass

resistance: /

Edited by Untilitbreaks