Solitaire league?

Ukos

A little bit too common occurence. I wanted to play against people, instead I get

Latios DONK

Latios DONK

Night March

Night March

Shuffling, a bit more shuffling, still a bit more shuffling, 2-3 minutes passes, game over.

Not fun.

Could there be a a solitaire division for players who enjoy shuffling their own deck and don't care what the other player is doing? They could be awarded amount of ladder points based on the amount of reshuffles. That would let people who want to play actually able to play the game instead of being a bored spectator.

Sad thing is that I'm only half joking.

• Upvote 2

Neither Latios or Night March is that good. Latios only works if you only have one pokemon on your opponents 1st turn and it is a low HP pokemon. Night March is ok but really isnt that great either as long as your deck has a Karen in it. Night March to me got worse since everyone adds Marshadow in. Thats an easy 2 prizes.

Its all basic deckbuilding and luck. You cant control starting with one pokemon but you can add Karen. No need for a new mode.

Edited by samuraison
  • Downvote 1

At no point did I say that I lost all or even most of the matches...

So then youre whining about winning? People are allowed to play their whole deck if they want. Just go do something else until they finish or concede. No need to make a "half serious" post about it.

• Upvote 1

So then youre whining about winning? People are allowed to play their whole deck if they want. Just go do something else until they finish or concede. No need to make a "half serious" post about it.

It is super boring to watch though. But if you don't watch, you miss out on key information. The logs aren't very helpful.

• Upvote 1