[WINDOWS] Installation - Game Using Over 500GB Space

Noob447

Hello and thanks for reading. I have just noticed that the app is taking 597gb of my hard drive space! I'm floored. I have uninstalled, manually deleted files/folders, and deleted registry entries, rebooted, and re-installed and it's still showing that size. I'm not really sure what to do to alleviate this issue. That's a ton of space for me only having a 1tb hard drive.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer!

I think it's because the app download the cards. You have the option to delete the cards from your hard driver under Options (idk how it sounds in english), there you have also the option to download EVERY existing card for better loading times.

I would suggest to delete under this menu all cards (you delete the pictures, not the card from your collection :D ) and then look again if the app takes still that amount of space. I play it on android and it only takes ~4gb and I downloaded EVERY single card!

Hello and thanks for reading. I have just noticed that the app is taking 597gb of my hard drive space! I'm floored. I have uninstalled, manually deleted files/folders, and deleted registry entries, rebooted, and re-installed and it's still showing that size. I'm not really sure what to do to alleviate this issue. That's a ton of space for me only having a 1tb hard drive.

Thanks for any help anyone can offer!

You may want to look again.  Even with all the cards loaded, it's likely that it's 5.97 GB (5 point 97) on your system.  Maybe 597 MB, which is roughly equivalent?

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Noob447,

I wanted to check in with you to see if you have resolved this issue, as the Pokémon TCG Online should definitely not be taking up that much space.