Suggestions for investing in a new deck!

chapucito

Hi everyone,

I have been playing for a while and I'm looking for new deck ideas to invest my packs, give a try and have fun.

I have so far:

- A Mewtwo EX deck that does it pretty good in Standard and Expanded 

- A Raticate Break/Hypnotoxic Laser that's giving me a lot of fun.

- A troll Sableye + Garbodor and Sableye + Raichu

- A M Glalie deck (the one that deals 250 damage instead of 100 if it has 10 or more damage counters on it)

What should I try now? Probably Pikachu EX + Magnezone?

Thanks in advance!

Free cookies for the best ideas!

Edited by chapucito

• 3 weeks later...

So the average ****** deck goes like this:

Joltik * 4

Lampent * 4

Pumpkaboo * 4

Shaymin EX * 2

Marshadow * 1

Oranguru * 1

VS Seeker *4

Battle Compressor *4

Ultra Ball *4

Puzzle of Time *4

Trainers Mail *4

Dimension Valley *2

Field Blower *2

Special Charge *1

Computer Search *1

Prof. Platan *3

Foredelis *1

Pokemon Ranger *1

N *1

Ghetsis *1

Teammates *1

Bromley *1

Hex Maniac *1

Float Stone *1

Choice Band *1

Double Energy *4

I find this or a similiar deck like in every 4th fight. Its obvious that this ************ deck is totally overpowered as you can deal in first or second turn around 200 damage with adding just one energy card and have not to invest in Pokemon GX or EX.

I want the developers of this game to finally ban these cards:

- Battle Compressor

OR

- Joltik

- Lampent

- Pumpkaboo

Its a ridiculous joke. What did the ***** that invented these cards think when he did so?

I am ******* angry. Believe me that because losing rate against this deck with any kind of other deck for me is around 95%.

Joltik * 4

Lampent * 4

Pumpkaboo * 4

Shaymin EX * 2

Marshadow * 1

Oranguru * 1

VS Seeker *4

Battle Compressor *4

Ultra Ball *4

Puzzle of Time *4

Trainers Mail *4

Dimension Valley *2

Field Blower *2

Special Charge *1

Computer Search *1

Prof. Platan *3

Foredelis *1

Pokemon Ranger *1

N *1

Ghetsis *1

Teammates *1

Bromley *1

Hex Maniac *1

Float Stone *1

Choice Band *1

Double Energy *4

I find this or a similiar deck like in every 4th fight. Its obvious that this ************ deck is totally overpowered as you can deal in first or second turn around 200 damage with adding just one energy card and have not to invest in Pokemon GX or EX.

- Battle Compressor

OR

- Joltik

- Lampent

- Pumpkaboo

Its a ridiculous joke. What did the ***** that invented these cards think when he did so?

I am ******* angry. Believe me that because losing rate against this deck with any kind of other deck for me is around 95%.

No one will deny that it is extremely strong deck but it has a lot of weaknesses.  Add karen/ oricorio/tapu koko and you auto-win.

Joltik * 4

Lampent * 4

Pumpkaboo * 4

Shaymin EX * 2

Marshadow * 1

Oranguru * 1

VS Seeker *4

Battle Compressor *4

Ultra Ball *4

Puzzle of Time *4

Trainers Mail *4

Dimension Valley *2

Field Blower *2

Special Charge *1

Computer Search *1

Prof. Platan *3

Foredelis *1

Pokemon Ranger *1

N *1

Ghetsis *1

Teammates *1

Bromley *1

Hex Maniac *1

Float Stone *1

Choice Band *1

Double Energy *4

- Battle Compressor

OR

- Joltik

- Lampent

- Pumpkaboo

Funny thing is that Night March is an EX counter deck, which many new guys complained about.

Of course it is nowhere near as dominating as it used to be.

Also requesting a non-buggy card ban here is pointless since the devs of PTCGO have nothing to do with the physical game

Also requesting a non-buggy card ban here is pointless since the devs of PTCGO have nothing to do with the physical game

If they have nothing to do with them this is just an extra argument to ban it as they do not have to ask for permission.

If they have nothing to do with them this is just an extra argument to ban it as they do not have to ask for permission.

That's not how it works. This game is a simulator to the real physical card game. If a card is not banned irl, it is not banned here. Period.

That's not how it works. This game is a simulator to the real physical card game. If a card is not banned irl, it is not banned here. Period.

Ok I found the oricorio pokemon and got it one time. Also i can think the garbage pokemon (my version its name is deponitox - 20 dmg each used item card) can help.

However Karen couldnt be found. I find it in no currently selling booster decks. Thats the next annoying thing.

I have to add and admit that I see there is at least a way to beat this deck which doesnt mean that I am fine with the fact this deck can be made.

Edited by LosJustitia

Ok I found the oricorio pokemon and got it one time. Also i can think the garbage pokemon (my version its name is deponitox - 20 dmg each used item card) can help.

However Karen couldnt be found. I find it in no currently selling booster decks. Thats the next annoying thing.

I have to add and admit that I see there is at least a way to beat this deck which doesnt mean that I am fine with the fact this deck can be made.

Karen is a promo and is not found in any set. However she is not hard to acquire im PTCGO. Just head to one of the trading companies here. She's not that expensive and you only need one.

• 3 weeks later...

Joltik * 4

Lampent * 4

Pumpkaboo * 4

Shaymin EX * 2

Marshadow * 1

Oranguru * 1

VS Seeker *4

Battle Compressor *4

Ultra Ball *4

Puzzle of Time *4

Trainers Mail *4

Dimension Valley *2

Field Blower *2

Special Charge *1

Computer Search *1

Prof. Platan *3

Foredelis *1

Pokemon Ranger *1

N *1

Ghetsis *1

Teammates *1

Bromley *1

Hex Maniac *1

Float Stone *1

Choice Band *1

Double Energy *4

- Battle Compressor

OR

- Joltik

- Lampent

- Pumpkaboo

I agree I was mad alot when I first encountered this ***** march since I am a new player. BUt bro please just get a karen. Now I just love watching these ************* waste 10 mins to play 40 cards out of there deck and I just simply Play a Karen "ultra ball tapulele, or just battle compress it first turn and use VS seekers) and laugh my *** off when they concedes, feels good.