Is that some new coin or old one?

Roy_DM

When I click on the shop, just before it finishes loading, theres a different image showing the store with 2 types of currency. Our usual P coins and somekind of crystal? Red and Blue I believe. Is that an incoming currency?

When I click on the shop, just before it finishes loading, theres a different image showing the store with 2 types of currency. Our usual P coins and somekind of crystal? Red and Blue I believe. Is that an incoming currency?

I think those might have been the gems that used to exist a long time ago. Maybe they didn't completely erase them from the code?

I think those might have been the gems that used to exist a long time ago. Maybe they didn't completely erase them from the code?

Gems still exist.  They exclusive to players in Canada as a test market.  Gem purchases are the source of unlocked shop items.

Gems still exist.  They exclusive to players in Canada as a test market.  Gem purchases are the source of unlocked shop items.

Oh ok. So can Canadian players still get those Vivid Deck Boxes and Sleeves? Because those are selling for outrageous prices.

Oh ok. So can Canadian players still get those Vivid Deck Boxes and Sleeves? Because those are selling for outrageous prices.

thats because they are exclusive to the ingame shop, hence the gems made them tradable if bought that way.

They can't get those high-priced vivid sets anymore (Deoxys, Mewtwo, Thundurus, Victini)--they've been out of the shop for like 4 years.

They can get the same stuff we can get for tokens, plus the Charizard avatar boxes.