CRI Gengar & Necrozma GX deck. Input wanted

WelshPika

So I have been testing this deck, its a bit slow at the moment, but I feel it has potential. I would like some input if possible? Using Gengar with his ability "gnawing Curse" "Whenever your opponent attaches an energy card from their hand to 1 of their pokemon, put 2 damage counters on that pokemon". I intend on having a min of 2 maybe 3 on the bench to stack the ability 4 If I can (it looks so nice when someone attaches a DCE and you have 3 Gengars in play lol) Then its basically a case of cleaning up with Necrozma GX with its GX attack if applicable, of course this only works if there is at least 3 GX / EX on the opponents bench, which lately there is and with the recent expansion release, energy costs for attacks are high, so using Gengar really does add up a lot of damage. Of course, if you get presented with Baby ninetails or Baby Hooper, you can still always use Gengars attack and get the confuse as well and the free retreat is a bonus!

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

Pokémon - 14
  • 4 Gastly CIN 36
  • 1 Haunter CIN 37
  • 4 Gengar CIN 38
  • 3 Necrozma-GX BUS 153
  • 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 155

Trainer Cards - 32
  • 1 Gladion CIN 109
  • 2 Professor Sycamore STS 114
  • 2 Lusamine CIN 96
  • 4 N FCO 105
  • 1 Energy Recycler GRI 123
  • 4 Rare Candy DEX 100
  • 2 Brigette BKT 134
  • 1 Special Charge STS 105
  • 4 Ultra Ball FCO 113
  • 2 Float Stone BKT 137
  • 3 Skyla BKT 148
  • 1 Guzma BUS 143
  • 2 Choice Band BUS 162
  • 1 Field Blower GRI 163
  • 2 Altar of the Moone GRI 117

Energy - 14
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy GRI 166
  • 10 Psychic Energy 5

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

That CRI Gengar has a lot potential. I played it against Garde GX and if you have 4 CRI Gengar in play it does 80 dmg for energy attached from hand and 80 dmg from Garde GX ability. I played it with Alakazam ex but you need to set up Gengar fast.

Edited by Untilitbreaks