[GAME] General - Opened 27 Boosters Got No Ultra Rare

ThibixLeMalin

I just opened 27 online sm4 boosters and no Ultra Rare ?!?!!!!

How is it possible?

Let's say that the chance to draw an Ultra Rare is 1/6.

That means that the chance to draw NO Ultra Rare on 27 booster is (5/6)^27 = 0.73%

Am I right?

Is it a joke?

A Bug?

Edited by ThibixLeMalin
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I would have to concur with this. IN BUrning Shadows, I saved up tokens to buy 90 packs. I managed a GX every 7-8 packs opened. Now in Crimson INvasion - I bought sixty packs and after opening 35 so far, not one GX or Ultra to be found.

IS this deliberate on the part of the devs or just a glitch in the system?  That's a ridiculous return rate, even if randomly generated.

EDIT: All 60 packs opened and a grand total of 2  :(  :angry: GX/UB. Don;t know whether to laugh or cry!

Edited by Magpawacar

There are no guaranteed cards. Do not open tradable packs, trade them for the cards you need. While opening packs hunting for FA URs can definitely bring you that excitement , it is really not worth it. 

When I started the game, I once opened 1200 + packs of plasma freeze and got not a single SR ultra ball. However, if I was smarter at that time, I could have traded them for basically all the URs that I would need. Even if you get lucky and get a few URs, do the math and you will know that opening never will reach the value of trading. In addition, those may not be the ones you are searching for.

And yes, some streamers seem to have really good luck in opening packs. But for me, I would not rather gamble with my luck. 

Edited by Sadra
  • Upvote 1

I agree with packs that are tradeable. Not worth opening those and I don;t. Sadly though, packs bought with Versus earned tokens are not tradeable :( 

• Upvote 1

Opinion without any fundament besides personal experience:

It works like slot machines. You (and the rest of the community) open packs, each pack open increases the chance that the next pack has an SR for all of the community. So the less people online, the better pulls you get.

I sold one of my Leles as Crimson Invasion was out for 20 CI packs. I got:

1 Kartana GX

1 Guzzlord Secret Rare GX

1 Sylvally GX

1 Alola Golem GX

1 Alola Golem GX FA

and a few "good" cards like Alolan Marowak. So I've traded the Guzzlord and Sylvally for a new Lele GX back, so the rest I trade for booster. Funny fact: Someone was so stupid, he gave a Sylvally GX for my Alola Golem GX :D :D :D

Ok, this was lucky and I trade sometimes for 2 Shiny Legends sold by 3 Guardian Rising. Last month I draw a Zoroark GX :D In my opinion I definately made profit by opened the tradeable packs, BUT: I very often open packs and there is nothing good in. If you calculate with the probabilities of getting a specific one, you will give more packs for one card by open than by trade.

Hint for everyone: atm many people can't imagine the value of Sylvally GX. So try to trade for it with cards that are not that much worth (got another one with Tapu Bulu FA).