[GENERAL] Patching - Cannot Open Game After Update

Karmux

Yeah so ever since this Tuesday's update I've been getting this situation where the game doesn't ever open and instead showcases a tiny empty little tab. I haven't tried to uninstall/reinstall yet but I wanted to know if this is a common error or what.

Crimson Invasion doesn't go Live until 9 AM, Pokemon Standard Time, which is about 1 hour, 45 minutes from right now.

As I understand it, in this update, they made it available to open prerelease boosters, etc. but you can't play them until the official release.

By the time you see this reply, it probably will have solved itself. Have fun.

I see Crimson Invasion for trade, but I don't see them in shop...

Maybe you'll have to wait until Noon for a chance to get some w/o having to buy the packs for the code cards to unlock it... 

^ If Burning Shadows is still the latest pack according to the game tomorrow GMT(5 PM PDT), while all Crimson Invasion cards are unplayable in Versus, but still trade-able in-game, and not available in shop and tourney prizes, then I could see more maintenance to correct a possible glitch that could be the cause of Crimson Invasion not appearing on PTCGO's Shop and/or tournaments on time... And that would mean more downtime of misery... :(

^ Hoping they appear by Noon PDT, as I don't see them in shop or tourney prizes as of yet, despite the fact Crimson Invasion went live almost an hour ago... Please don't send us the message that we have to actually purchase packs and redeem the included codes just to get the newest pack's cards, only to find that they have yet to be actually playable in-game, lest we have to wait another day and another hotfix or something just to play such cards, as that would prove that the halloween special threw off someone's groove significantly enough to not put the new expansion up and working in a timely, non-glitchy, manner...

^ We all hope that there's no problems in the deployment of the new expansion, cards and theme decks...

EDIT: Shop has added Crimson Invasion! But they are still nonexistent as tourney prizes...

Edited by Jammer87

With the title, Crimson Invasion malfunction, I guess I did misread your intent.  Sorry.

No, I don't think your issue is a common problem.  It's a pain, but I'd reinstall.

Yeah so ever since this Tuesday's update I've been getting this situation where the game doesn't ever open and instead showcases a tiny empty little tab. I haven't tried to uninstall/reinstall yet but I wanted to know if this is a common error or what.

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling by following the steps here?

I've just tried to uninstall, but the following error appears:

"Can't get access to the network location Property.USER_PROFILE."

I'll try to uninstall it manually by deleting all files related to the game on my computer

I've just tried to uninstall, but the following error appears:

"Can't get access to the network location Property.USER_PROFILE."

I'll try to uninstall it manually by deleting all files related to the game on my computer

Hey there!

Thank you for the update. I would try the steps found here to try and resolve the uninstall issue. If you continue to experience an issue please reach out to our support team by creating a support ticket. You can do that by clicking the link in my signature and selecting the "Ask a Question" option after signing in. Hope that helps!