[GENERAL] Patching - Refresher Stalls at 50%

rosiecakes

there is a problem with my refresher update.

It stalls after about 50% and offers me a repair button that doesn't work. It just continues to say unpacking (this may take several minutes).

Well I had it unpacking for over an hour and nothing.

Can anyone help?

Edited by rosiecakes
  • Upvote 1

Hi All,

I've been having this same issue for a few days now, rebooting did not work unfortunately.

When it reaches 50% it stops and saying "unpacking...". After a while it shows a repair button but nothing happens when clicking on it

Please let me know what additional information I could provide

Thanks!

Hi All,

I've been having this same issue for a few days now, rebooting did not work unfortunately.

When it reaches 50% it stops and saying "unpacking...". After a while it shows a repair button but nothing happens when clicking on it

Please let me know what additional information I could provide

Thanks!

Hey there Gatofranco!

What system are you playing the game on? If you are on Mac please check out the steps found here for a possible workaround to get you up and running. If you are on Windows and rebooting your system did not resolve the issue you may want to try a full uninstall/reinstall by following the steps found here. I you are still having issues please reach out to support by clicking the link in my signature and selecting the "Ask a Question" option. Hope that helps!