Ranking Page

TwentyPasty4

Can someone pls fix the ranking page on this site?? I've been playing for months now and still can't find myself on there. I rack up more then 3000 pts per season and not once have been able to see myself on there i keep getting the error message saying that i havent earned any points in either format even though i've won several tournaments and have a 60%+ winrate on vs. ladder. 

Can someone pls fix the ranking page on this site?? I've been playing for months now and still can't find myself on there. I rack up more then 3000 pts per season and not once have been able to see myself on there i keep getting the error message saying that i havent earned any points in either format even though i've won several tournaments and have a 60%+ winrate on vs. ladder. 

yeah would like to know how the points are calculated, someone sayd you need 35 wins streak, but how is it possible. You have to have strongest deck out there, and i bought the expensive that is out there the sun moon, but others have also similar.. so how they keep getting so much points, where we can find information about it

Yeah, the rating system sucks.  It's basically time play-based, but we have reason to believe that even in that regard it isn't very good- if you want to know how your skills match up against other players, the PTCGO cannot, unfortunately, help you very much.