Tournaments!

jery95

We'll make sure to make an announcement whenever they're coming out. Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

"Being defeated is often a temporary condition, giving up makes it permanent."

We'll make sure to make an announcement whenever they're coming out. Thanks!

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

I'm not usually one to comment against a moderator but your wording upon answering jery95 in terms of assisting him was rude. You came accross as it will come out when it comes out, stop asking.

I may be overreacting; despite that, I think you could of worded it: "At this time we do not have a definite release date;however, rest assured we are working as hard as we can to bring you this feature as fast as we can. Check back every so often because when we are able we will announce any details we have concerning the matter."

The way you worded it was very blunt and came accross almost rude. Words are very strong.

Greetings!

Sorry about the quick response. My intention was in no way meant to be rude or irritated, and I appologize about that. What you said is all true, its a much anticipated feature that is in the works along with many other features. When tournaments are far enough along in developement to feel comfortable enough to solidify a date, we'll make sure to make any announcements about them. Thanks.

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

Greetings!

Sorry about the quick response. My intention was in no way meant to be rude or irritated, and I appologize about that. What you said is all true, its a much anticipated feature that is in the works along with many other features. When tournaments are far enough along in developement to feel comfortable enough to solidify a date, we'll make sure to make any announcements about them. Thanks.

Prof Proto

Centurion Moderator

Thank you for taking the time respond and apolgize. That shows alot about the company and how great of a company you guys are. Appericated. You have a good one.

Archived