Shining Rayquaza from Shining Legend! Deck Construction.

1ronhead

I personally think this card has so much potential, and I would post my build below. Having tested with it for a few games, I find it runs pretty well. Welcome to any comments or improvements.

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 15

* 1 Shaymin-EX ROS 106

* 1 Giratina-EX AOR 93

* 3 Shining Rayquaza SLG 56

* 3 Tynamo NVI 38

* 3 Eelektrik NVI 40

* 2 Tapu Lele-GX GRI 137

* 2 Keldeo-EX BCR 142

##Trainer Cards - 34

* 4 Professor Sycamore STS 114

* 1 Computer Search BCR 137

* 1 Rescue Stretcher BUS 165

* 2 N FCO 105

* 2 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92

* 1 Colress PLS 135

* 1 Special Charge STS 105

* 3 Float Stone BKT 137

* 4 VS Seeker ROS 110

* 2 Guzma BUS 143

* 1 Brigette BKT 161

* 3 Choice Band BUS 162

* 2 Field Blower GRI 163

* 1 Professor Kukui SUM 148

* 4 Ultra Ball ROS 93

* 2 Sky Field ROS 89

##Energy - 11

* 6 Lightning Energy GRI 168

* 1 Fire Energy BUS 167

* 4 Double Dragon Energy ROS 97

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Looks good.

Why 2 Keldeo? One is plenty.

4 of your Main attacker.

I would cut the Special Energy down to 2/3, your main aim is to recycle cards with Dynamotor, so playing too much Special Energy defeats the objective.

Consider Lateos EX for NM?

Best of luck!

So what I was thinking was just that if one keldeo got prized we could use the other one to recharge the shining ray. Probably you are right that cutting off 1 keldeo will be good. But for the double dragon, I think 4 is just the best, because then you only need 2 elektriks on your bench to keep firing, especially with a thin 3-3 line. 

I did make some changes to the original decklist though. I cut off 1 lightning energy and add an az. Also, I change the kukui to teammates, just because you won't expect too many pokemons with above a 220 hp in expanded.

I would add an additional copy of sky field. I think that sky field is extremely important for set up as you need to get as many tynamos on the field as possible. I understand that you have bridgette to help but after the tapu lele combo you only have 1 space left. If your opponents knocks out another tynamo, you will fall behind.   It does not have a significant effect on late game though.You can replace it with 1 Keldeo-EX.