Help Posting Links

Otakutron

This is embarrassing, but I've spent over an hour trying to figure it out, so I figure it is time to swallow my pride.  I was trying to link to something in my signature, and I don't know if I've ever gotten them to work in my posts, but I just can't seem to use it.  I've tried to use what little BBcode I know, I've tried using the button in the Rich Text Editor, but neither seems to work.  I will either get a mess of text (instead of the link) or I'll get this weird, incorrect link that almost (but not quite) swaps the link address with the intended text for the link.

So while it is probably a very simple solution, I still need help. ^^'

external links aren't even allowed

Yeah, I know.  Just like I know I sometimes want to post an internal link, such as to a particular thread on these very message boards.  The "Special BBCode" show an option for linking directly to other posts or threads, but I can't make either work.

Yeah, I know.  Just like I know I sometimes want to post an internal link, such as to a particular thread on these very message boards.  The "Special BBCode" show an option for linking directly to other posts or threads, but I can't make either work.

Ah, yes, I've also had the problem and gave up.

• Upvote 1