Sign in to follow this  
mgcurto

Dissapointed with Pokemon TCG Players

mgcurto

Well everyone, congratulations.

Congratulations on turning Pokemon TCG into a boring, repetitive gaming environment.

Why?

Here is how every match my opponent starts for the first 2-3 turns.

Turn 1

Plays Ultra Ball.
Gets Tapu Lele GX.
Plays Supporter.
Ends turn.

Turn 2

Plays Ultra Ball.
Gets Tapu Lele GX.
Plays Supporter.

Plays Ultra Ball.
Attacks.
Ends turn.

Every. Single. Time.

You know what makes Pokemon TCG fun? The endless and unique combinations of decks you can play. So many cards. So many strategies. Yet all you people do are use the same cards, the same plays, and it gets SO BORING. I wish you would all not care about getting winning so much and having fun instead. Good grief.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Felidae_

Well Mgcurto, we are also disappointed with you. You turned down our invitation to the “original deck players, who are way cooler than the rest and overall more handsome” club several times, despite our efforts to reach you. We wanted you as a spokesperson at our latest online rally, but did you turn up ? No, you let us down again.

In fact, if your great great great grandfather hadn't build his shack on that old Indian burial site, Tapu Lele GX wouldn't have been printed in the first place, but do you hear us complain ?

Also, isn't it time you call your grandma and tell her you love her very much ? It has been weeks Mgcurto, weeks....

So, I'm afraid that the disappointment is mutual.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Sadra

To be honest, I have been in this forum for only about a few months and I read one of these posts every day. I have no idea whats going on. The tapu lele rage is ridiculous. 

• Upvote 1

iyado166

To be honest, I have been in this forum for only about a few months and I read one of these posts every day. I have no idea whats going on. The tapu lele rage is ridiculous. 

I mean what about all these Ultra Ball re-prints ? Kappa

The_Real_Bug

If you are looking for original content, i'm sorry to disappoint you seem to forget that we all live in the DarkIntergtal / Tablemon / YellowSwellow era where everyone is one click away from their decklists.

If you think Standard is boring at the moment, feel free to play Expanded, Legacy or Theme Decks.

If you think that the game is boring, then why are you still here? Just to suffer?

Edited by The_Real_Bug

Sign in to follow this