Sign in to follow this  
animefan123456

dragon sanctuary roleplay

animefan123456

RAWR! the legand of dragons has lived on for many generations, and we are going to keep that legand living here in the sanctuary of dragons! dragons are very strong in will power and strength, and have very few weaknesess. dragons need time to grow strong and mature, but the efforts are well worth it.

************************************************************************************************************************

begginers must start off with a basic dragon ( like axew, or dratini ) and it's level will start off at one. you will be able to evolve or up-grade your dragon when you have reached the next ranking. to level up, you may fight other dragons. once you have chosen your dragon, the chairwoman will asign it it's begging attacks. once you have reached the next level, chairwoman will inform you about any new moves it will be able to learn. only 4 moves may be known at a time, so if you want a new attack, you will have to forget another.

************************************************************************************************************************

*basic:starters, dragons who have not yet been raised yet to level 30.

*mature: dragons who have been reached level 30. in order to move up from mature, your dragon must at leat be level 60, and learn draco meteor (draco meteor can be taught by legandary ranks, and chairwoman {me!} ifthey find you deserving of the next title.)the dragon may be evolved to the second evolution, or you may chose to stay the same dragon.

*ultimate: the drago has reached level 60 or above and knows daco meteor. the dragon can now be evolved to the third evolution.

*legandary: can only be recomended by another legandary or chairwoman, and must be approved by chairwoman. the legandary status allows you to teach other young dragons draco meteor. the legandary may also change his/her drago to a legandry ( dialga, palkia, ect.) BUT the new dragon must be approved by chairwoman.

now for bio's!

name:

basic dragon:

other:

*************************************************************************************************************************

Here's mine!

Name: Alice

dragon: Deino

attacks: dragon rush, draco meteor, dragon pulse, dark pulse.

bio: a bloodline of many genrations of dragon runs in her blood. she has all the powers of dragons, and the strength and willpower of a legandary. no other information is avalible

*********************************************************************************************************************

Satic-Draco

name: Draco

are:14

dragon: dratini

moves: wrap, thunder wave, dragon pulse,

bio: a warrior who stays true and never runs from a fight

when it comes to friends, he will always lend a helping hand

he believes that he may have a hidden power deep within

animefan123456

welcome draco! i'm soory to say, but i must chose the moves of your dragon, so every thing is fair. don't worry, every one starts out with almost the same moves.

dratini: level one, wrap,leer, dragon breath.

( and every one starts off at level 1 as well. )

Satic-Draco

ok

animefan123456

and everyone must put bios by the exaple i put. my bio is diffrent because i am the chairwoman. and draco, you are at the basic rank.

SlayerAbsol

Name: Scale

Dragon: Axew

Attacks: (I don't know.)

Bio: Very under control, but loses her temper control quickly. She loves fighting old rivals, as long as her Axew wins.

animefan123456

++++ BULLETINBOARD++++

Welcome to the bulletin board! job posts and battle requests may be posted up here, as well as news about happings going on in the sanctuary. we also have a dragon of the month!

**** DRAGON OF THE MONTH****

Dragon: Druddigon cave pokemon

height: 5'3'' weight: 306.4 lbs

It warms its body by absorbing sunlight with its wings. When its body temperature falls, it can no longer move.

It races through narrow caves, using its sharp claws to catch prey. The skin on its face is harder than a rock.

animefan123456

scale's axew: scratch, leer, dragon pulse

animefan123456

i'm so glad we have at least 2 people in the santuary now! why don't you have a battle to level up your dragons? it's a great way to get to know them better!

SlayerAbsol

"Come on Axew. Let us find someone to train up against." Scale said to her trust pokemon.

"AX-AXEW!" yelled the dragon, excited.

Satic-Draco

well dratini

looks like your up

dra: dratini dratini

SlayerAbsol

"Hey! Look! He has a Drantini!" Scale walks up to the boy "My name is Scale! Want to battle!?"

Satic-Draco

you know it

SlayerAbsol

"Alright! You go first!" Axew charged by he side, running into the battlefeild. "Let fight!"

shadow9427

name: shadow

pokemon: bagon

attacks: bite, dragon tail , outrage, dragon claw

bio: just some normal kid but the diffrince between me and them is i got a bagon!

Satic-Draco

ok

dratini

use wrap

SlayerAbsol

(@ Shadow: She gives you your moves so it is fair, plus we are all level one.)

Axew breathed hard. "Ok! Dragon Breath!" Axew opened its mouth, and breathed out blue and yellow flames into the Drantini's face.

shadow9427

(@ Shadow: She gives you your moves so it is fair, plus we are all level one.)

oh what!?!?

thats bogus im out

Satic-Draco

shake it off dratini

and do the same as the axew

*holy cow, critical hit*

SlayerAbsol

"Now! Finish it off!" Scale yelled, she was ready. "Dragon bereath, full energy!" Axew took a deep breath, and with allo its strength, breathed out a HUGE mass of blue and yellow flames.

Satic-Draco

"Now! Finish it off!" Scale yelled, she was ready. "Dragon bereath, full energy!" Axew took a deep breath, and with allo its strength, breathed out a HUGE mass of blue and yellow flames.

do the same and counter it with dragon breath

*both attaks hit each other with a bang*

SlayerAbsol

Axew flies back onto the Scale, a cloud of heavy dust surrounding them. "Woah. Perfect!" Axew jumped out of her arms, ran up to the Dratini, hid by all of the dust, and landed scratch.

Satic-Draco

*dratini wraped around axew and squeezed*

thats it

use leer at the same time

SlayerAbsol

"N-no!" Scale yelled to herself. "Dragon Breath once more!"

Satic-Draco

it cant move or aim in that wrap

its to tight

Sign in to follow this