Which decks would be funner to play with IRL?

SuperLuigi231

I’m planning to get two decks for my sister and I to play with. We decided on either Rayquaza vs Keldeo *** cards, good trainers Lysander, Sycamore, N, Vs seeker), or the burning shadows theme decks (Luminous Frost and Rock Steady). They are both pretty much the same price, so which would be more evenly matched and fun for us to play with?

rayquaza vs keldeo, is a product a personally own and its WAY better then any 2 theme decks. Theme decks are very inconsistent so all of your games with them would just go down to luck and thats no fun. Rayquaza vs keldeo on the other hand has fairly consistent decks, a balanced match up that promotes skill/better playing and it even more value  those 2 theme decks have just a few cards that are good where has octilrry from rayquaza/keldeo alone out-values both of the theme decks

• Upvote 2

rayquaza vs keldeo, is a product a personally own and its WAY better then any 2 theme decks. Theme decks are very inconsistent so all of your games with them would just go down to luck and thats no fun. Rayquaza vs keldeo on the other hand has fairly consistent decks, a balanced match up that promotes skill/better playing and it even more value  those 2 theme decks have just a few cards that are good where has octilrry from rayquaza/keldeo alone out-values both of the theme decks

Thanks! 

• Upvote 1