Sign in to follow this  
shinygeodude

I can't trade some tradable coins

shinygeodude

Blue Lucario Coin

Red Zoroark Coin

Silver Zoroark Coin

Black Kyurem Blue Diamond Coin

I have one tradable and one untradable copy of each of these coins, and they're tagged for trade, but they still won't show up if I try to actually include them in a trade.

Edited by shinygeodude

TPCi_Mathis

Are these coins currently being used with any of your custom decks?

3ees11

You have to remove them from all decks they are being used in and then they will show up for trade .

shinygeodude

Sorry, I should've clarified. I have one tradable and one untradable copy of each of the coins, so it shouldn't matter if they're in decks. Also, I just found another coin that this applies to, so I added it to the original post.

Edited by shinygeodude

graywh

Doesn't matter how many copies you have.

It also happens to avatar items you have equipped.

TPCi_Samhayne

Our testing team tried the coins you mentioned and were able to successfully trade them.  As TPCi_Mathis mentions above, you will need to remove the gameplay items from any custom decks before they will be tradeable. 

shinygeodude

Our testing team tried the coins you mentioned and were able to successfully trade them.  As TPCi_Mathis mentions above, you will need to remove the gameplay items from any custom decks before they will be tradeable. 

I did that and it worked, but if I have one tradable and one untradable copy, it shouldn't matter if they're in decks or not. I should still be able to trade one.

Edited by shinygeodude

Sign in to follow this