Looking for gem promo cards ! overpay

haizzzzzzzzzz

Hi guys, im looking for gem promos cards ( holo rare promo ) 

This is my list im looking for if u have any card in here please add me and PM me your price you want for trade Burning Shadows and Guardians Rising 

Kyogre (xy51)

Yveltal (xy06)

Skiddo (xy11)

Rayquaza (xy141)

Weezing (xy163)

Shiftry (xy23)

Ditto (xy40)

Groudon (xy52)

Xerneas (xy05)

Gogoat (xy16)

Greninja (xy162)

Vivillion (xy137)

Pangoro (xy50)

Gogoat (xy16)

Darkrai (xy22)

Pansear (xy131)

More

Edited by haizzzzzzzzzz

Pangoro was released in a Barnes and Noble code a few months ago. Maybe earlier but I have no concept of time anymore. These should be worth around 15-20 these days but I could be wrong and they might be less. . If you can't get any from Doodle, I'll sell one for 15 GR tho.

Edited by LordKieta

Pangoro was released in a Barnes and Noble code a few months ago. Maybe earlier but I have no concept of time anymore. These should be worth around 15-20 these days but I could be wrong and they might be less. . If you can't get any from Doodle, I'll sell one for 15 GR tho.

Thanks for infomation m8, i just got Pangoro from Doodle for 20> BUS. And i keep to looking for another pokemon in my list so if u have any thing in my want please call me, any thanks you

Edited by haizzzzzzzzzz

Thanks for infomation m8, i just got Pangoro from Doodle for 2x BUS. And i keep to looking for another pokemon in my list so if u have any thing in my want please call me, any thanks you

Dang, that's a lot lower than I thought. Thanks for the notice though. 

i mean 20 > 29 x mean 0 > 9 my bad

Oh man I thought you got it for 2 BUS and I'm sitting here thinking like.... wow I was really gonna rip you off with 15 GR. 

Oh man I thought you got it for 2 BUS and I'm sitting here thinking like.... wow I was really gonna rip you off with 15 GR. 

lol, he offered 25 bus packs for the one Pangoro that he got off me :)

I have a  few Gem promos (Ditto and others) i could trade. add me in-game and you can look for the ones you need.

Edited by tarranbrentor