Tokens

blazer290jt

I've been earning tokens like crazy but it like doesn't save or something Because when I look at my little avatar, then the user name and then Tokens...its been staying at 10 and I know I have much more then 10.

Is anyone else having this trouble?

It keeps saying Coming soon each time I win a game of the trading cards....I hope all the tokens I've won save and pop up later once it does whatever its doing

Hmm there's some weird with mine. I seemed to be stuck a 75 tokens. However I did complete more than 100 matches.

It's in the announcements that earning tokens was disabled a while back. It'll tell you that you won one, but it won't save them, and even if it did, there'll be wipes of info before the game actually launches and you can use them anyway. >_>

I think this will be solved soon enough with the release or update including the redeemable boosters which appears to be on the 26th. I also have 10 credits but I'm looking forward to the boosters more due to the fact that I have 20 codes ready. :D

I think this will be solved soon enough with the release or update including the redeemable boosters which appears to be on the 26th. I also have 10 credits but I'm looking forward to the boosters more due to the fact that I have 20 codes ready. :D

What do you mean when you buy boosters you will get codes because I didn't get one code and I bought 20 packs.

Archived