Flare Witch powered Circle Circuit suggestions?

Xi_of_SCS

How would you arrange a (Standard) deck to have Flare Witch power up Circle Circuit with a finishing blow of Psystorm?

Limitations are no EX/GX (to give away excess prizes) and a limited selection of rare trainers.

Edited by Xi_of_SCS

How would you arrange a (Standard) deck to have Flare Witch power up Circle Circuit with a finishing blow of Psystorm?

Limitations are no EX/GX (to give away excess prizes) and a limited selection of rare trainers.

If you want to stay in standard, circle circuit would only do a max of 100 damage because Sky Field isn't in the rotation anymore. (I'm assuming you are talking about Raichu XY's attack, unless there is a circle circuit I am not aware of). If you still want to go with it, I could see if I could come up with a viable deck. 

My suggestion is that you play in expanded using this deck or otherwise the damage output is not enough and the deck may be too slow since there are 2 evo lines

• 2 weeks later...

Xerneas Break deck with Delphox in it for standard. If the Psystorm is what you care about, if so probably no Delphox Breaks and all fairy energy.

Xerneas Break deck with Delphox in it for standard. If the Psystorm is what you care about, if so probably no Delphox Breaks and all fairy energy.

Geomancy takes an attack, while Flare Witch can be done from the bench. You only need two Delphox Breaks to power up a new Delphox to attack each turn.

Geomancy takes an attack, while Flare Witch can be done from the bench. You only need two Delphox Breaks to power up a new Delphox to attack each turn.

You get one is a basic and one is stage 3 basically, right?