LF Want list

Max_POT

Please, check my "for want" list if you can.

I am trading packs to obtain my missing cards, mostly foil versions of commons and uncommons.

Thanks

Hey there, so you know, there's a longstanding glitch in the game for many users.  I sure wish they'd fix it.

With my collection, I should be able to see just about everything you might have tagged "For Want" (except my missing reverse foils from the HGSS sets).

Last night, when I checked, you only showed FA Tapu Lele (at least on my end), which I figured wasn't accurate, or you wouldn't have created this thread.  This morning when I checked, it only showed RH Yanma.

As you know I sent that one, but your Want List is empty (to me).

I've checked with a couple other people in my friends list.  They have many cards tagged, but I usually only see one.  And for a couple others, I see many cards, but I still don't know if that's accurate (being the same on their end).

P.S.  A question. ...You do have a bunch of cards marked still?

Edited by RobRatt

I don't see anything in your Want list either.  It could well be that I don't have anything you want as I don't have but a smattering pre-RS, but I just thought I'd throw it out there given Rob's post.

Since version 2.47 was mostly a visual update, I've got my fingers crossed that the next one does some serious bug stomping, and hopefully, usability improvements.

Edited by RobRatt

Just tried again incase it was glitchy when I did it earlier, and all I could see that you had flagged as a Want was a FA Lele.  

Feel free to look at my trade list and see if you see anything you need.  Or maybe post a list here?

Hey there, so you know, there's a longstanding glitch in the game for many users.  I sure wish they'd fix it.

With my collection, I should be able to see just about everything you might have tagged "For Want" (except my missing reverse foils from the HGSS sets).

Last night, when I checked, you only showed FA Tapu Lele (at least on my end), which I figured wasn't accurate, or you wouldn't have created this thread.  This morning when I checked, it only showed RH Yanma.

As you know I sent that one, but your Want List is empty (to me).

I've checked with a couple other people in my friends list.  They have many cards tagged, but I usually only see one.  And for a couple others, I see many cards, but I still don't know if that's accurate (being the same on their end).

P.S.  A question. ...You do have a bunch of cards marked still?

Hi Rob, Thank you for taking the time to answer my post.

I have more than a thousand cards tagged for want and that I don't own. I do have Tapu Lele GX tagged for want and it is the only card tagged that I own already.  Also, regarding RH Yanma I literally pulled one yesterday from a pack I got from an expanded tournament, just before you sent me one and I hadn't untagged yet.

So, I suspect that among those cards that I tagged for want you can only see the ones I already own :D how inconvenient.

Edited by iyado166

Just tried again incase it was glitchy when I did it earlier, and all I could see that you had flagged as a Want was a FA Lele.  

Feel free to look at my trade list and see if you see anything you need.  Or maybe post a list here?

Thanks a lot for taking the time to check this.

EDIT: I just sent an offer with all the cards you tagged for trade and that I am missing. I am uncertain about some values so feel free to take out cards / counter 

Thank you again

Edited by iyado166

Thanks a lot for taking the time to check this.

EDIT: I just sent an offer with all the cards you tagged for trade and that I am missing. I am uncertain about some values so feel free to take out cards / counter 

Thank you again

I sent you a counter, The Jolteon FX you wanted is worth 5 by itself, so I threw in 10 breakthrough packs for that one and took out the furious fists I don't need. I also added 2 GuR, to balance the value of the Ex's, but then pretty much just tossed in all those rev holos and non ex promos for free.  If you're not happy with that, I might be up for a smaller sized trade, taking out The Jolteon, Tapu Fini, and Zygarde FA.  

Please, check my "for want" list if you can.

I am trading packs to obtain my missing cards, mostly foil versions of commons and uncommons.

Thanks

i sent you a friend request)

• 3 months later...

From what I can see, my wants show properly now in the game, so I allow myself a refresh.

My priority is to increase my collection by getting as many commons and uncommons as possible and don't care so much about (ultra-)rares.

I am grateful to those who can help me in this endeavor.

Currently I have almost 7200 different cards in my collection.

Thank you