What would you do?

SlayerAbsol

What would you do if Team Rocket (Jessie, James, and Meowth.) Stole your favorite Pokemon away from you?

impossible thier too dumb to acctualy capture a pokemon

I would use Shedninja to appear behind them, use Shadow sneak on the cage they kept my Absol in. The cage would break, and Absol would jump out, then I have Absol and Shedninja combo. on the balloon they are in, and Blast them off again.

But how? How would you get them back? And Shadow, the key is WHAT IF. Think of yourself as newbie Ash. What would you do if they stole your Pikachu?

if when i was a noob they stole starly?!?!?!

thats ok when i got starly i was like 6 years old so i would just use my dads machoke to beat them up and i would get it back

I would use my insanity to beat the living (and dead) poo out of them, their pokemon, my pokemon, your pokemon, and anything else in 5 miles.

I'd be like: NOOOO NOT GLACEON!!!

Then after when I caught up to them: GO DARKRAI USE SHADOW BALL TO BREAK THE CAGE! After when I got Glaceon back, Darkrai would use Dark void to finnish the job. yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! tounge_smile.png The End!

• 3 months later...

If team rocket took my Torterra I would send out staravia to pop the balloon and send pikachu out to use thunder to blast em off again, (that's why they're called team "rocket") Then as torterra is falling, I would take an air matress out of my bag (weird...) blow it up and torterra would land upside down on it, (with the spikes on his back) and everyone would cheer, then he would struggle to get off his back, (there goes that matress...) I help him up and... THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!teeth_smile.png

If they tooked my zorua I would use my mamoswine have it use hail the dig for the cage use hail again it ended already that why iI used it again then have it use i fang aand double hit to blast them of>

I'd just beat all of their (incredibly weak) Pokemon, then threaten them with my remaining Pokemon until they give it back. Either that or call Ash, because he never seems to lose to them! tounge_smile.png

That'd be Cyndaquil. I posted because I figured it was close enough to someone saying "bump".

NO that was you slayerabsol.

When I saw this, I found nobody had posted for a long time, so I thought it was cool so I posted it. Yeah, I admit, I dug it up and posted!

I wouldn't do anything except report this mistake to Apollo and have him tell whoever in Rocket stole give them back. If they don't, I go commando with a M4, a M9, some grenades and a sword and get them back. XD

Archived