Trading BCR Art Keldeo EX for a promo art Keldeo EX and 2 packs

LordVorminious

Maybe you're unaware (or others might be), but you'll need to be sure which Boundaries Crossed Keldeo-EX you're dealing with.  There are two identical ones -- the first coming from the original booster packs, and the second from a later Battle Arena deck.  There's no way to tell them apart unless you have one tagged "For Review" or something similar.

The Battle Arena version is worth the same as the Promo, for all practical purposes.  And there's really not a 2 pack difference between the Promo and the "pack version" either (it's only worth about 2.5).

Edited by RobRatt

But some people told me the BCR Keldeo is about 5 packs, even some trading companies has listed the same. I am unaware of the battle arena deck as I have returned here after 2 years not very sure about changes since then.

Yeah, after the Battle Arena & Legendary versions come out, the price just kind of drops off (over time).  The same happened with Lugia-EX, Rebirth Ho-Oh, X-Ball Mewtwo, and DEX Darkrai-EX.

Sorry, I don't like being "that guy" necessarily.  But it's better to know I figure.