How to trade ingame?

Eden2902

Hi,

I've got a question to the trading screen, which the game doesn't explain:

In the public trade there is an offer "choice band +11 more". I clicked on it and then I see three pictures:

field blower

choice band

rescue stretching

over all three is a green +4. Under the field blower is a 0 and a 3 beneath a lock. So what means the 4? This looks like there are just three field blower to offer?

Then rescue stretching has a green +4, but beneath the lock a 5. So there should be the missing one from the field blower? But what does the green +4 now mean? Would be great if someone could help me. The three cards above x4 for one booster sounds good (too good).

Hi,

I've got a question to the trading screen, which the game doesn't explain:

In the public trade there is an offer "choice band +11 more". I clicked on it and then I see three pictures:

field blower

choice band

rescue stretching

over all three is a green +4. Under the field blower is a 0 and a 3 beneath a lock. So what means the 4? This looks like there are just three field blower to offer?

Then rescue stretching has a green +4, but beneath the lock a 5. So there should be the missing one from the field blower? But what does the green +4 now mean? Would be great if someone could help me. The three cards above x4 for one booster sounds good (too good).

what you see on the top right of each picture in green with a + sign (for example +4) is the number of copies of the corresponding card that you would get from the trade.

What you see below the picture of the card is the number of copies you already own (on the left side they are trade-able copies and the ones on the right with a lock symbol are untrade-able)

• Upvote 1

what you see on the top right of each picture in green with a + sign (for example +4) is the number of copies of the corresponding card that you would get from the trade.

What you see below the picture of the card is the number of copies you already own (on the left side they are trade-able copies and the ones on the right with a lock symbol are untrade-able)

omg thank you very much! So I only have to look to the green number how much of that card I want? Crazy, that 4 of each card mentioned above you get for just one booster :o

omg thank you very much! So I only have to look to the green number how much of that card I want? Crazy, that 4 of each card mentioned above you get for just one booster :o

You are welcome.

Next time , before posting, check which section of the forum is best suited for your topic. In this case, probably in-game Item exchange rather than deck construction ;)