Spin Da Wheel Thanksgiving giveaway

I’d like to challenge Spinda.

You revealed 4 energy of the same type including  a blend and won Zoroark GX !!!

Congrats... sending your prize shortly

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Max_POT

• graywh

• SuperLuigi231

• jpg8787

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spin Da Wheel (beta)   This is a free giveaway, using the ptcgo game as randomising system. For now, it is open to anyone curious enough to play it. So grab free stuff while you can .   However,

For a limited time, Spinda will apply this new promotion to encourage new challengers to try their luck

Spinda does not exclude cards that can be played in friendly battles

OPEN

50 attempts were made so far.

Prizes won:

Counter Spins:

Anyone challenging Spinda today may ask Spinda to replace a card in its deck with another card chosen by the challenger. However, in that case, prizes F and G will also be 12 basic SM energies.

If you choose this option state which card you want in/out of Spinda's deck when calling for a game.

I will play Spinda again

SuperLuigi231

Closed

51 attempts were made so far.Prizes won:

- 21 (x) 12 basic SM energies of your choice :P - 5 (x) 2 random packs (2 pair of energy same type) :)- 4 (x) random GX/EX FA ( 3 of the same type) :cool:- 3 (x) Tapu Lele GX FA OR Zoroark GX (4 of the same type) :lol:- 2 (x) 5 random packs (6 different energy types) ^_^- 1 (x) 8 GRI packs (3 pair of energy same type) :rolleyes: - 1 (x) random pack (promotion) :D

The prizes are 5-4-3-2-1. What are the odds?
FlavorfulPineAp

OPEN and waiting for lucky Spinners

I'd like to play. Also we can only play 3 times BUT only if we have won a prize other than energies?

I'd like to play. Also we can only play 3 times BUT only if we have won a prize other than energies?

Well done, you revealed 2 pair of energy of the same type (including a blend) and won 2 random packs.

This is your second prize. If you win a 3rd prize in the future, you will still be able to play but after a 1-week waiting period between each  Spin

FlavorfulPineAp

Well done, you revealed 2 pair of energy of the same type (including a blend) and won 2 random packs.

This is your second prize. If you win a 3rd prize in the future, you will still be able to play but after a 1-week waiting period between each  Spin

Ok I see how it works 

OPEN and waiting for lucky Spinners

I wasn't expecting Spinda to be available at this time.  I'll give it another go after my current match.

I wasn't expecting Spinda to be available at this time.  I'll give it another go after my current match.

Well done, you revealed 2 pair of energy of the same type and won 2 random packs.

This is the 3rd prize you win, you will be able to play again in 1 week

• Upvote 1

New game available , come try the Big Wheel !!  :lol:

Spin Da Wheel (beta)

This is a free giveaway, using the ptcgo game as randomising system.

For now, it is open to anyone curious enough to play it. So grab free stuff while you can :).

However:

• the same game cannot be played by the same person more than once in any 24-hour period.
  • If you have been a lucky panda (i.e. already won any prize other than 12 SM basic energy) 3 times or more playing the same game you must wait one week to play again the game in question.

If eligible, all you need to do to play is:

1. Make sure that Spinda's Wheel is open;
2. Quote post #2 below and call Spinda to play either game #1 or game #2.
3. Send me (iyado166) an in-game message/friend request.
4. Accept the battle request sent to you by Spinda.

A. The Wheel 
Spinda plays this deck:

##Pokémon - 4
* 4 Spinda SUM 102
##Trainer Cards - 4
* 2 Town Map BKT 150
* 2 Here Comes Team Rocket! EVO 113
##Energy - 52
* 6 Lightning Energy
* 6 Fighting Energy
* 6 Water Energy
* 2 Blend Energy {G} {R} {Ps} {D} DRX 117
* 2 Blend Energy {W} {L} {F} {M} DRX 118
* 6 Fire Energy
* 6 Darkness Energy
* 6 Grass Energy
* 6 Metal Energy
* 6 Psychic Energy
Total Cards - 60

To win the game you need to reveal (turn face up) all 6 Prize cards on Spinda's side of the board before Spinda.

Your deck must contain:

- at least 16 energy cards;

- 4 imakuni? (GEN 63/83) IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY use Town Map instead;

- 4 Big Malasada;
- a maximum of 16 other trainer (item and supporter) cards;

- either psychic type or metal type Pokemon but not both;
Also, you cannot have more than 2 copies of the same card in your deck.
Make sure that Spinda is able to view your deck at the end of the battle

You need to use this supporter Here Comes Team Rocket! EVO 113. It is fairly easy to obtain the required cards, if you cannot find any just ask Spinda to lend you some

If you reveal all 6 Prize cards, before Spinda does and before the game ends, you will receive one of the prizes stated below depending on the content of Spinda's prize cards.

Bonus Prize:
One of the energy cards in Spinda's deck is a secret rare one, if it is revealed as one of Spinda's prize cards: it is yours !!. WON
If you reveal all 4 blend energies in Spinda's prizes, Spinda will offer you a Sun and Moon SR DCE 

B. Big Wheel

Spinda plays this deck:

##Pokémon - 9

* 3 Absol GRI 81

* 3 Shaymin SLG 7
* 3 Marshadow SLG 45

##Trainer Cards - 3

* 3 N

##Energy - 48

* 6 Grass Energy
* 6 Lightning Energy
* 6 Metal Energy
* 6 Fire Energy 
* 6 Psychic Energy
* 6 Fairy Energy
* 6 Darkness Energy
* 6 Fighting Energy

Rules of the Big Wheel: 

- To win the game you need to reveal my hand.

- I must take one action per turn, not more. not less: either bench a pokemon, attach an energy, play a supporter or use an attack.

- Your deck must contain only Sun and Moon era cards, at least 20 energies and it cannot contain more than 2 copies of the same card.

If you reveal my hand before the game ends, you will receive one of the prizes stated below depending on what cards you revealed.

LIST OF PRIZES FOR BOTH GAMES

[table]

## If you revealYou winA6 energy cards of the same type1 Tropical Beach 2011B5 energy cards of the same type8 secret rare basic energy cardsC4 energy cards of the same type1 Zoroark GXD3 pair of energy of the same type8 GRI packsE6 different energy types5 random packsF3 energy cards of the same type1 random FA GX/EXG2 pair of energy of the same type2 random packsH2 energy cards of the same type12 basic SM energies of your choice
[/table]

Blend energy does not count as colourless to provide for an additional type of energy for the purpose of this game

Disclaimer: this game is entirely free. It can be changed or cancelled by Spinda at any time for any reason deemed appropriate and without notice.

Edited by iyado166
FlavorfulPineAp

Can you give more details on "Big Wheel"? Like how much of a card? How many actions can we take? Things like that. Would be appreciated  :)

Can you give more details on "Big Wheel"? Like how much of a card? How many actions can we take? Things like that. Would be appreciated  :)

the challenger can take as many actions as they want during their turn. Only I am limited to 1 action per turn.

Regarding the cards I assume you are asking about the cards in the challenger's deck.

There is not much to add really.

You are free to build your deck as you deem fit as long as it contains:

- minimum 20 energy cards of any type or description,

- only Sun And Moon Era cards (Sun Moon Base set and forward)

- not more than 2 copies of the same card (except for the energies)

If you have other questions, let me know...

Edited by iyado166
SuperLuigi231

Does having more than two copies of the same card apply to basic energy? Or can I have as many basic energy as I want?

Edited by SuperLuigi231

Does having more than two copies of the same card apply to basic energy? Or can I have as many basic energy as I want?

As many energy of any type or description

My luck, as usual. Now to try the new game...

you revealed my hand on your first turn. There was one pair of energy and won 12 basic SM energies

SuperLuigi231

OPEN

56 attempts were made so far.

Prizes won:

- 23 (x) 12 basic SM energies of your choice :P

- 7 (x) 2 random packs (2 pair of energy same type) :)

- 4 (x) random GX/EX FA ( 3 of the same type) :cool:

- 3 (x) Tapu Lele GX FA OR Zoroark GX (4 of the same type) :lol:

- 2 (x) 5 random packs (6 different energy types) ^_^

- 1 (x) 8 GRI packs (3 pair of energy same type) :rolleyes:

- 1 (x) random pack (promotion) :D

I'd like to play da big wheel!

SuperLuigi231

OPEN

56 attempts were made so far.

Prizes won:

- 23 (x) 12 basic SM energies of your choice :P

- 7 (x) 2 random packs (2 pair of energy same type) :)

- 4 (x) random GX/EX FA ( 3 of the same type) :cool:

- 3 (x) Tapu Lele GX FA OR Zoroark GX (4 of the same type) :lol:

- 2 (x) 5 random packs (6 different energy types) ^_^

- 1 (x) 8 GRI packs (3 pair of energy same type) :rolleyes:

- 1 (x) random pack (promotion) :D

challenging da wheel as well