Roy_DM

For real.
Example:
Yanmega has 110hp
GardevoirGX: 2DCE +2 Basic Fairy = 2*2*30+2*30 = 4*30+60 = 120+60 = 180
110-180 = -70 = You win.
*Sycamore for extra energy attachment*
facepalm.

These are probably the same people who think it's a good idea to use VS Seeker right after using a Supporter in the same turn.

Edited by SharKing319
  • Upvote 1

These are probably the same people who think it's a good idea to use VS Seeker right after using a Supporter in the same turn.

well there is a trick called many names, but where I come from its called false N baiting. its when you vs seeker for an N to try to trick your opponent into not using N on you sense you are going to N anyways and then on your turn you actually play that card you needed to hold on to and then scyamore. Its very risky and rarely`ever used on ptcgo though in real life it can be pretty effective in the hands of a good enough player

Edited by ahoodedman
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

some are scared of ghitses or what ever that plasma leader name

well there is a trick called many names, but where I come from its called false N baiting. its when you vs seeker for an N to try to trick your opponent into not using N on you sense you are going to N anyways and then on your turn you actually play that card you needed to hold on to and then scyamore. Its very risky and rarely`ever used on ptcgo though in real life it can be pretty effective in the hands of a good enough player

This actually looks rather redundant. While the mind game is quite nice, you are still investing a resource in VS Seeker on a gamble that your opponent has access to both N and another useful supporter for the turn, while simultaneously gains no advantage in tempo for holding back N another turn ( which would suggest that he doesn't take a prize card in his attack).

No matter the angle you look at this, it doesn't work out ( ignoring that one in a million chance where you surprise your opponent with your “hidden” supporter and thus gain more advantage, compared to the resource you lost for baiting out the ******).

@topic: Why was there a Yanmega on your side in the first place :D? Jokes aside, I'd either point this behaviour towards extend bm “look how awesome my deck is / I bet I can deal more damage – muhahahha , I'm such a pro”, or towards a beginner, who isn't sure about the board state yet.

Maybe, the most logical explanation would be that your opponent was looking for extra damage, in order to beat his daily fairy challenge.

@topic: Why was there a Yanmega on your side in the first place :D? Jokes aside, I'd either point this behaviour towards extend bm “look how awesome my deck is / I bet I can deal more damage – muhahahha , I'm such a pro”, or towards a beginner, who isn't sure about the board state yet.

Maybe, the most logical explanation would be that your opponent was looking for extra damage, in order to beat his daily fairy challenge.

I was playing no energy Yanmega/Raticate... Get those 6 energys in one pokemon if you want the OHKO you disgusting OP gardevoir lover :P (running assault vest too)

I believe the most pausible explanation is the easier one, and not knowing math is more easy that knowing and being a bad winner (at least from my pov).