PsyYak

Shiftry(Leaf Draw) Ability Failing

PsyYak

Hey!

First time happened to me kinda weird thing, so decided to report.

Bug is pretty to simple to explain.
Shiftry ability "Leaf draw" just did not work properly (I did not received three cards), however I discard energy card.

I have got log match copy (or is just copied to clipboard? :o), but no idea where to find it. Search did not help me with that.
So, if you would be kind and tell me where to find copy of last match, I would share it with you.

Anyway, if it helps somehow. Exactly my last match was with that bug.

Edited by PsyYak

SandaledOtter

...I have got log match copy (or is just copied to clipboard? :o), but no idea where to find it....

Yes, it is in the clipboard. That means there's a good chance it's gone now.

PsyYak

Yes, it is in the clipboard. That means there's a good chance it's gone now.

Unfortunately it's gone.

But still if you can somehow technically check my last match you will find it. Not anymore.

Edited by PsyYak

danzaiusisalive

Hi I just had the same issue and the bug has cost me a few games. Here's my game log.

< game log removed, we know the issue, thanks for posting >

• Upvote 1

KabuTopGun

Firstly, I just want to clarify that I have experienced the Leaf Draw selection issue and am aware that it's a known issue. 

What I am referring to is a phenomena associated with this but much more impactful.

In a recent Themed match my Shiftry not only required a re-selection of the Grass Energy but when I did so it discarded the Grass energy without any effect; the visual and the card draw did not occur.

I was playing against the Forest Shadow deck and using Simisage's Torment repeatedly on a Pinsir, but even when I made Shiftry Active Leaf Draw still did the re-selection gltich and didn't draw despite discarding 1 Grass energy. At that point I forfeit as I had no energy to attack with; had been trying to figure out the glitch but I can't see any particular reason behind it, honestly.

TPCi_Samhayne

The issue with Shiftry is that you currently need to do it twice to make it work.  This is a known issue as per http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/54300-247-known-issues-sept-19-2017/ 

Shiftry (FLF #7): The Leaf Draw Ability's discard prompt does not properly register the first click on a Grass Energy card in the hand. Clicking the same card a second time properly resolves the Ability's effect.

We are evaluating when we can get a fix for this issue out to the live game.