[Game Bug] Windows don't close the first time

RobRatt

This is a minor bug, but one nonetheless.

I haven't tried it on my iPad, but on my PC several of the windows won't close on the first attempt (trade windows, card windows, etc.).  This is new this morning, with the 2.47 update.

When you click the X to close them, it almost looks like they start to shrink (milliseconds), but then stay open.  It's random too (because sometimes they do close the first try).  Have fun with this one.

Edited by RobRatt

I don't know if this is related (to above).  But didn't want to start up yet another thread.

Another bug has cropped up with this latest update, relating to Windows.

When looking at trade offers with a lot of items, ones that require scrolling? ...several of the "images" from the top 9 STAY in place as you're scrolling (covering everything else).  I've also seen it where, if you scroll to the bottom, the bottom 9 STAY in place as you're scrolling back up.

Note:  I've noticed it being particularly bad in Gameplay trade offers with a lot of items (coins, sleeves, etc.).

Edited by RobRatt

On second thought, these 2 bugs ARE related.

If the scrolling items are covered by other images, it's always the windows that won't close properly.  If you click the X, the window stays open, and the scrolling issue disappears.

Edited by RobRatt