I'm new! Is this a glitch or a hack?

CitrusOreo

Hey there! After seeing someone I know of talk about Pokemon TCG online, I got very curious.

I've been enjoying some theme decks in this game, and so far I know my losses have been either bad luck or my own fault. Today however, I had an unusual issue. I was unable to do ANYTHING. It started during the coin flip. The coin stayed on the screen when I got to choose if I went first or not. I chose first but the coin stayed there until the timer told me I was out of time and they made it the opponent's turn. Attempting to place my active Pokemon was met with a long pause until the game alerted me I was out of time and forced my other Pokemon on. Same thing with my bench. On my first turn I tried to play Hau from my hand, and it just sat there after I played it and nothing happened until my time ran out. I checked my internet and it was working fine. My opponent was able to do as he pleased while I sat with a lone Espurr. I couldn't even concede. I just want to know if there are active hacks/cheats in this game, or if this was just a cruel glitch and a pinch of bad luck? I was having fun learning the game, but losing in this way is a real downer.

I used to play a lotof Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Links, but there was a HUGE issue with various types of cheats, which is the main reason I stopped playing.

Edited by CitrusOreo

So far there hasn't been one successful report of anyone actively cheating in the game.

However, as you have stated, there are a couple of bugs and glitches that occur from time to time, as well as random drops from the connection ( even if your internet is fine, it's a problem with the servers).

Don't get discouraged though, as those problems don't happen on a frequent basis and the devs are usually quite fast in fixing their mistakes. If you should stumble upon any bug or glitch, best course of action is to submit a report ticket and attach your game log ( can be copied at the end of a game).

• Upvote 2

Good to know! I'll keep at it! Hopefully this doesn't happen for me again! x.x

Thank you for your response! 

So far there hasn't been one successful report of anyone actively cheating in the game.

However, as you have stated, there are a couple of bugs and glitches that occur from time to time, as well as random drops from the connection ( even if your internet is fine, it's a problem with the servers).

Don't get discouraged though, as those problems don't happen on a frequent basis and the devs are usually quite fast in fixing their mistakes. If you should stumble upon any bug or glitch, best course of action is to submit a report ticket and attach your game log ( can be copied at the end of a game).