Legendary Lugia Deck

SoulRiderX3

Hey all! So I bought this deck over the weekend and was wondering if there's any way to make it better. Cause you know, it is a pre made deck. I already have two wins and one loss with it, and the loss is ONLY because my friend did not explain the colorless mana very well. The deck is below.

Lugia-EXBlisseyChanseyGolurkGolettCresseliaMr. MimeSigilyphSkarmoryGirafarigAspertia City GymBiancaCherenDimension ValleyEscape RopeLysandreNPokémon CommunicationPokémon Fan ClubProfessor Birch's ObservationsProfessor Juniper 1× Professor's Letter 1× Random ReceiverShauna 1× Skyla 1× Super Rod 1× Switch 2× Ultra BallVS SeekerWinonaDouble Colorless EnergyPsychic Energy [sheen Holofoil] — 5× Psychic Energy [Non Holofoil]

Sorry about the format. I got the images out but i had no idea they would show up like this. 

Edited by SoulRiderX3

Note: images and urls are not allowed here.

2 Lugia-EX

2 Blissey

3 Chansey

2 Golurk

3 Golett

1 Cresselia

1 Mr. Mime

1 Sigilyph

2 Skarmory

2 Girafarig

2 Aspertia City Gym

1 Bianca

1 Cheren

2 Dimension Valley

1 Escape Rope

1 Lysandre

1 N

2 Pokémon Communication

1 Pokémon Fan Club

1 Professor Birch's Observations

2 Professor Juniper

1 Professor's Letter 

1 Random Receiver

1 Shauna

1 Skyla 

1 Super Rod

1 Switch 

2 Ultra Ball

1 VS Seeker

1 Winona

3 Double Colorless Energy

14 Psychic Energy

You seem to have 1 card too many, for starters.

For the Pokemon cards, there are several versions of each, they need to be identified by set and #, or at least the attacks/abilities on them.

In all likelihood, you have too much energy, but removing that should happen as you add other things.

Edited by SandaledOtter

I just counted them and... you're right!!!!!!!!!!!!! They must have miscounted during packaging or wherever they count. So now, every Lugia battle deck will have 61 cards regardless. 

Wait... it should only BE THIRTEEN ENERGY plus 3 DCE, AND WHY IS THAT CENSORED?

How did I get 14....?

Edited by SandaledOtter

Yeah, that's weird! I don't get what's happening! Argh! Oh wait, I counted again. the number is at 60 :) so do you have any suggestions on how this deck can be better? I don't know how it would do against a real competitive deck because my friend only plays for fun and i beat him two out of three games.