Trading Tapu Lele GX's for 80 Evolutions Each

LordKieta

The title and prompt of this thread has changed quite a few times since i made it. 

I have around 3 Tapu Lele GX left that I'm currently trading for 80 Evolutions Packs each. Just make a post if you'd like to buy a Lele and I'll send the trade <3 

Edited by LordKieta

I would like to take a Lele for 50 Chests. :)

Edit: How many you trading for chests?

Just one for each offer. I sent you an offer for that one. Thanks! 

Hey I'll do the Lele for the 80 Evolutions packs :)

Send me a friend request in-game and I'll send you the offer! 

Edited by LordKieta

I'll take the Lele for 160 Pika boxes.

Edit: Re-Friend request sent.

Sent you an offer

i got 140 pikachu boxes just 20 more to go

I'll save one for you if you still want it. 

Sent you an offer

I'll save one for you if you still want it.

yes id still like it if you are still willing. i just got all 160 and they are marked if you want to send the trade Edited by 1Element

yes id still like it if you are still willing. i just got all 160 and they are marked if you want to send the trade

Sent the trade! Thanks again! 

• Upvote 1

Hey I'll do the Lele for the 80 Evolutions packs :)

Let me know when you send the friend request for this, and I'll get online and send the offer!

In the meantime, I'm still looking to complete this offer. 

I'm going to put up a trade on the forums and public trades for 80 Evo packs; can you save a Lele for me, or is it first come first serve?

Also, are you planning to reopen VCTC anytime soon?

I'm going to put up a trade on the forums and public trades for 80 Evo packs; can you save a Lele for me, or is it first come first serve?

Also, are you planning to reopen VCTC anytime soon?

Ive been too busy lately to be able to work on the company, sorry about that :( 

And yes, unfortunately my Lele for Evo packs trade is first come first serve. Only care to trade one more Lele right now. 

And yes, unfortunately my Lele for Evo packs trade is first come first serve. Only care to trade one more Lele right now. 

Totally understandable. I'm just waiting to get some Rainbow Force Xerneas  :P .

Ok, then I'm not going to go public trades in case I get beat to it and I just have Evo packs in my collection.

Just curious, why did you want these items? Running low in stock for the company?

Totally understandable. I'm just waiting to get some Rainbow Force Xerneas  :P .

Ok, then I'm not going to go public trades in case I get beat to it and I just have Evo packs in my collection.

Just curious, why did you want these items? Running low in stock for the company?

Uncommon Chests because I like to have some on standby in case I need tokens for something but I'm too lazy to play any games

Pikachu Boxes because I collect them

Evolutions Packs because I like to have 1000 of every pack at a time, and its my favorite pack in the game, so I'm always running low. 

Uncommon Chests because I like to have some on standby in case I need tokens for something but I'm too lazy to play any games

Pikachu Boxes because I collect them

Evolutions Packs because I like to have 1000 of every pack at a time, and its my favorite pack in the game, so I'm always running low.

Must be nice to have a thousand of each pack...

Have you traded the last Lele yet?

Just updating, the Evo offer is still available, on top of my auction that I just started. 

I got 80 Evolution Packs for the Tapu Lele. I just send a friend request and my Evolution Packs are marked for trade.

Edited by G_a_M_e

I got 80 Evolution Packs for the Tapu Lele. I just send a friend request and my Evolution Packs are marked for trade.

Just turned my computer on. Once everything's all set up and I log on, I'll send you an offer. 

Thanks! 

EDIT: Offer sent! Thanks! 

Edited by LordKieta

Just turned my computer on. Once everything's all set up and I log on, I'll send you an offer. 

Thanks! 

EDIT: Offer sent! Thanks! 

Your Welcome. Thanks for doing business with you.