Knock Out challenges unfair to non-EX/GX decks

Xi_of_SCS

I win a game by knocking out three EX and GX Pokes, but this means I need to play 7 games to win a 20 knock outs challenge.

Shouldn't the objective be collect 20 prizes?

Every time this topic appears, Too Old To Die Young from Brother Dege starts playing in my head.

Round and round
Round we go
Where it stops?
Nobody knows it

Side to side baby
Back and forth
God above
And the devil below him

You got your reasons
And I got my wants
Still get that feeling
But I'm too old to die young now
Too old to die young now

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I win a game by knocking out three EX and GX Pokes, but this means I need to play 7 games to win a 20 knock outs challenge.

Shouldn't the objective be collect 20 prizes?

why is it unfair for non-ex/gx?? if you knock out an ex/gx you will always get one knock out no matter if you use ex/gx/or whatever

+ theres pokemons that get extra prizes when they knock out

P.s: is there a 20 knock out challnge after the fiary damage one??

why is it unfair for non-ex/gx?? if you knock out an ex/gx you will always get one knock out no matter if you use ex/gx/or whatever

+ theres pokemons that get extra prizes when they knock out

P.s: is there a 20 knock out challnge after the fiary damage one??

That's what I'm almost done with now.

Now after knocking out 20 Pokes with Fairy pokes, without a Fairy focused deck to buy....

Now I need to knock out 20 Pokes with useless Dragon Pokes against everybody else doing the Fairy dance.

Arrrgh!

Now after knocking out 20 Pokes with Fairy pokes, without a Fairy focused deck to buy....

Now I need to knock out 20 Pokes with useless Dragon Pokes against everybody else doing the Fairy dance.

Arrrgh!

Is there seriously a string of Special challenges on now rather than just one?

A normal top-level KO challenge is 16, and the Special I got was for 4000 damage using Fairies, not any number of KOs.

In any case, it isn't "unfair to non-EX/GX" at all. If there's any "unfairness," it's to facing EX/GX cards, regardless what you're using. You can't complain that it's easier for your opponent when you're using non-EX/GX, because the goal is to beat your opponent, not trade KOs with them.

Just completed all 18 hours of special challenges.

4k damage from Fairies (Easy enough)

20 KOed GX/EXs from the Fairies (doable)

20 KOed GX/EXs from Dragon Pokes. (Very tough)

Just picked my daily challenge of Fairies so I can be unfair to everybody else who'll have just gotten to the Dragons by the time I wake up.  Good night, and don't let the fair folk exchange you in your crib.

Edited by Xi_of_SCS

Just completed all 18 hours of special challenges.

4k damage from Fairies (Easy enough)

20 KOed GX/EXs from the Fairies (doable)

20 KOed GX/EXs from Dragon Pokes. (Very tough)

Just picked my daily challenge of Fairies so I can be unfair to everybody else who'll have just gotten to the Dragons by the time I wake up.  Good night, and don't let the fair folk exchange you in your crib.

will i will fight 0 fiarys when i start the dragon challenge  :rolleyes: because im going to legacy :D

but you will be weak to other dragons :P

no problem sense i hit them for weakness as will and i play garchomp who would oh ko most dragons with one energy :P