Stop fighting Milkshakes and shadow9427

Zoroark34

Enough with the fighting guys. You two are spamming up the whole forum and its getting really anoying. Either make up or shut up. (mods please try to help save the forums from these two.)

PS. I dont care if this is a spam topic because these two are driving me insane and they need to know it.

Hi CP (:

I'm not fighting. I thought shadow was playing around so I just played along with him. It's not my fault he gets upset over posts that were not meant to be taken seriously. If people are going to be taking this forum seriously they should walk outside and breathe some fresh air instead.

The reason all my replies in the grunty thread rhymed was because the point of the thread was to make replies that rhymed.

Milkshakes, I really dont care if this is a pretend fight or not its really OLD. You two make me want to spend the whole school year with the sevies.

Milkshakes, I really dont care if this is a pretend fight or not its really OLD. You two make me want to spend the whole school year with the sevies.

Well I'm not fighting, and I'm sorry if it looks like I'm putting a blame or whatever but shadow should stop overreacting. I never outright insult him.

Mightyena stand by. (Mighyena growls a little)

an rpg fight!?!?

that is my favorite thing!!!

(Mightyena falls asleep)

A Mightyena, eh? -sends out my Scrafty-

oh what's up.

-Scrafty spams bulk up as Mightyena looks ahead in fear-

Mightyena does not want to fight. He just wants you two to make up. Plus ive known Mightyena for almost 6 years. He does not get scared.

yes ha ha! ill make up just let me fight mightyana

reaches for pokeball attached to belt

(Stuns him) After being my partner for 6 years mightyena does not go down easily. In fact I cant remember the last time he lost.

yes ha ha! ill make up just let me fight mightyana

reaches for pokeball attached to belt

(Stuns him) After being my partner for 6 years mightyena does not go down easily. In fact I cant remember the last time he lost.

my most loyal pokemon will not give up untilll its dead and same goes for me

Hello Trainers,

The Pokemon forums are for the players to meet other pokemon trainers and have a fun, friendly as well as respectable experience. Our team of Mods has decided to unanimously lock this thread. Do NOT open this discussion on a new thread. If you have any questions or concerns about this, please feel free to contact an Admin or the Support Team. We thank you for understanding our position on this matter.

Prof_Watermelon

"There is no knowledge that is not Power"

Archived