sun and moon 5 leaked!

ahoodedman

Hello guys today the Japanese release date of SM5 has been leaked! It will be releasing on December 8th, we can expect this set to be 2-3 months later for us.

incase you are unaware japan gets cards earlier then everyone and there sets most of the time have different names and may be in sub sets, for example In japan they had to sets called Sun & Moon were has everyone else had those 2 sets combined (Sun And Moon).

the two SM5 sets are going to be called ultra sun and ultra moon each with 78+ card!

For us its 156 cards at LEAST has that number is not including SR cards and potential promos or expansion sets moved into our SM5. That means we could be looking at an 180+ card set!

We do not know how many gx cards will be in this set for us so I am going to be making a guess based on how many we have had in our sets(not including FA and RR)

sun and moon had 11 gx cards with 163 cards total

guardians raising had 12 gx cards with 169 cards total

burning shadows had 11 gx cards with 169 cards total

the up coming shining legends will have 4 gx cards with 82 cards total

the upcoming crimson invasion will have 8 gx cards with 110+ cards total (the exact number is unknown)

So sense we are getting 156+ cards so my estimate is 13 or 14 new gx cards!

Thanks for reading!

if we get anymore updates I'll make sure you guys get them.

Many thanks to PokeBeach for delivering the news and Bulbapedia for providing the exact numbers of cards from our S&M sets.

• Upvote 1

sun and moon had 11 gx cards with 163 cards total

guardians raising had 12 gx cards with 169 cards total

burning shadows had 11 gx cards with 169 cards total

the up coming shining legends will have 4 gx cards with 82 cards total

the upcoming crimson invasion will have 8 gx cards with 110+ cards total (the exact number is unknown)

So sense we are getting 156+ cards so my estimate is 13 or 14 new gx cards!

It seems to me 169 is superior to 156+, so if 169 cards give you 12 GX, how will less cards contain more GX?

It seems to me 169 is superior to 156+, so if 169 cards give you 12 GX, how will less cards contain more GX?

it was 169 total that included the sr and fa cards, as of right now we know for sure that the new set will have at least 156 cards that are not fa/sr

GUR had 145 cards that were not FA/SR, the new set had 11 more cards so its likly that we will have 13 however considering that they move Japanese promos and expansion sets into our main set we could have 1 or 2 more.

Edited by ahoodedman