AurelioTheMaste

I Can Install PTCGO

AurelioTheMaste

someone can help me, try to reinstall the ptcgo first delete the installer with the old version and download the updated installer and then ask me the "PokemonInstaller.msi" then look for the installer I downloaded but I get error, Someone has a solution :(
Posts: When I give it to cancel when it asks me that same it asks me and it does not let me install it I have a screenshot but I do not like to send them so that they see it

Mod_RedDragon

Hey there AurelioTheMaste!

I just want to make sure I understand what is going on. Are you running into an issue uninstalling and then reinstalling the game? If so then check out this link here for steps on how to do a full uninstall/reinstall. If you continue to run into any problems please reach out to our support team so they can assist you with getting the game up and running. You can open a support ticket by clicking the link in my signature and selecting the "Ask a Question" option after signing in.

AurelioTheMaste

I'm sorry, but you have gmail? To send you the screenshot Of the Error That has the installer, Is that the first time I had the error that could not start my session was left at 0% and said error start with the server entonses I uninstall Correctly, and to send you the image is that I need your urgent help nose if this problem is new I hope you get a solution :(

Edited by AurelioTheMaste

Mod_RedDragon

I'm sorry, but you have gmail? To send you the screenshot Of the Error That has the installer, Is that the first time I had the error that could not start my session was left at 0% and said error start with the server entonses I uninstall Correctly, and to send you the image is that I need your urgent help nose if this problem is new I hope you get a solution :(

If you would like to contact our support team and send in a screenshot you can open a support ticket. To open a ticket simply click the link in my signature and select the "Ask a Question" option after signing in. Hope that helps!