My Account was wiped

Kbrooks25

Hi, I recently returned to ptcg online as i got a new computer. However upon logging into my account, i have found that it has been wiped completely. All of the packs i got from real life codes and such are gone, and my account is level 0.

I think the last time i played was late 2016.

Is there anyway to fix this or to ask for help with regards to this?

It sounds like a glitch that happens sometimes - all of your cards and levels should be there, have you tried turning it off and on again? Re-installing?

It could also be that you may have logged into an alternate guest account (seeing as you were level 0 - and that is never something that is reset).

Refer to the sticky for more information:

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/48490-cant-see-your-collection-steps-to-fix/

Edited by KarpGrinder
  • Upvote 1

It sounds like a glitch that happens sometimes - all of your cards and levels should be there, have you tried turning it off and on again? Re-installing?

It could also be that you may have logged into an alternate guest account (seeing as you were level 0 - and that is never something that is reset).

Refer to the sticky for more information:

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/48490-cant-see-your-collection-steps-to-fix/

Thank you for helping out KarpGrinder!

I have tried logging out and in again a number of times with no results. i am still not sure what happened, though the guest account thing might explain it. I will simply start again, thank you for the help though.

Edited by Kbrooks25

Update: I found the code cards that i had redeemed previously on my account; it appears as though when i had my account reset, all of my codes were made eligible to be redeemed again. I have everything i had before.