Standard Sylveon Deck

Galaxas

Hi all, looking for tips for this deck. I've never been good at deck construction and it shows in gameplay lol. 
With VS seeker this deck was pretty decent, but after recontruction I lost 5 games in a row with it so I thought it might need something else. Would like to keep it in standard play since I don't have great cards atm and extended play seems like it's full of pure GX & EX cards.    -_-
It also seems like fairy decks in general are pretty weak compared to meta, but I'm in the process of leveling each type and fairy is one of the last ones I need.

3x Eevee
2x Sylveon GX
3x Stufful
2x Bewear
Comfey
Gardevoir EX
M Gardevoir EX
2x Xerneas

3x Energy Lotto
Fairy Drop
2x Field Blower
2x Max Potion
2x Nest Ball 
3x Professor's Letter
Special Charge 
3x Super Rod
2x Ultra Ball
2x Fairy Garden 
Brock's Grit
3x N
3x Pokemon Center Lady
Professor Kukui 
Sycamore
Team Flare Grunt
2x Wally
2x Gardevoir Spirit Link

2x DCE
8x Fairy Energy

Drop the Stufful line in favor of Oranguru and Xerneas Break to better deal with Alolan Ninetails.

Relying on a single Comfey card to deal with conditions is risky. Get something that allows you to move Pokes around.

Drop the Stufful line in favor of Oranguru and Xerneas Break to better deal with Alolan Ninetails.

Relying on a single Comfey card to deal with conditions is risky. Get something that allows you to move Pokes around.

Pokes?

And, the trainer/energy cards are fine?

How many Oranguru and breaks do I need?

Edited by Galaxas

ok lets start fiary are not weak in standard meta i mean gardevoir gx is around and everyone is carrying steal types now (and sylveon is a little bit behind but you can make it work)

now for the deck let me start with pokemons

-gardevoirs and mega :no point in having them in the deck tbh

-bewear line : no matter which line you use he is meh

-Xearneas : sylveon already have a good set up attack anyway and can evolve straight away

so i recommend removing all the above and heres what to add

+ sylveon and eevees: i would go all the way with a 4-4 line but a 4-3 or 3-3 can work

+ draw support pokemon : 2 oranguru can be a 2nd attacker and help draw when you are low on cards or 2-2 octlliery line which have a better draw power (and both counter N) 

+ lele: if you had any of course

now for trainers (note: sylveon deck is use to be a mill/disturb deck but i will try making it deal damage instant since you want to do challanges)

i will start with items:

- 3 energy loto : remove all of them and add more dce remember garbodor is around so this will kill you faster

-fiary drop : this is so weak for a healing card imo

-2 max potion : will you cant use it when you want to deal damage its good for the mill/disturb variants though

-3 Professor's Letter : you have 0 ways to use the energys right away this card is good for decks that can use those energys right away like volc and garde decks

-1 super rod : 3 is to much imo 2 is enough

-2 spirit links : duh

now here is what to add :

2+ ultra balls : you need at least 4 in your deck

3+ choice bands: add some damage so you can at least 2 hit ko stage 2 gxs

2+  float stone

other options :

more field blowers : 1 more wont hurt

rescue stretcher : you could  replace some rods with this 

for stadium : 2 more fiary garden will be good imo

for supporters : 4 sycamore , 4 N , 3 guzma you will need those 3

the rest will depend on you having lele or not