When will we get a Fairy Theme Deck?

Xi_of_SCS

As well as I am able to determine there are zero Theme decks currently for sale that have any Fairy Pokes.

Is there another one in the works or is this color withering out?

Resilient Life XY.

And for sale right now:

Sky Guardian Fates.

And, as ahoodedman will tell you:

"How many times must I repeat myself? The developers have ZERO influence on the actual game."

Well, you don't have to repeat yourself this time! :P 

• Upvote 2

DO NOT buy Resilient Life!!!  It's the definition of terrible.

Of course, it's not even for sale now, so... :ph34r: 

Buy all the things!

I mean, if you don't buy the deck, you can't complete the trainer challenge with it, and you won't get the extra booster pack... ;)

DO NOT buy Resilient Life!!!  It's the definition of terrible.

Of course, it's not even for sale now, so... :ph34r: 

Dude, that was one of the first Theme Decks I owned, alongside Plasma Shadow and Destruction Rush and it had the best win rate out of those three ( 75%). I don't doubt for a second that it will get crushed by the modern Theme Decks, but back in the days, starting with Xerneas was pretty much a guaranteed win :D.

Dude, that was one of the first Theme Decks I owned, alongside Plasma Shadow and Destruction Rush and it had the best win rate out of those three ( 75%). I don't doubt for a second that it will get crushed by the modern Theme Decks, but back in the days, starting with Xerneas was pretty much a guaranteed win :D.

I don't, of course, mean to offend anyone personally. ;) But if someone asked me what not to do with their deck, I'd show them resilient life.

"How many times must I repeat myself? The developers have ZERO influence on the actual game."

Meh... there ARE some online-only theme decks. Considering they are mostly gifted to new players, having one be Fairy wouldn't be a good idea though. :)

• Upvote 1

having one be Fairy wouldn't be a good idea though. :)

I agree they could defiantly add some new types to the online exclusive free theme decks, seeing the same fire, water and grass is getting a little boring. If I was designing the next batch I would make them fairy, dark and dragon.