Sign in to follow this  
Theolla

New Player Here

Theolla

Hi, all. I've played through my first several games and am having a lot of fun so far. I'm relatively new to Pokémon and card games in general. I did have some questions about how challenges work. I noticed that the next challenge I've been given (KO a number of opposing pokemon with grass type pokemon) doesn't really sync up with many of the cards I have right now. I'm concerned that if I ignore this challenge for a while, I will miss out on other challenges around my skill level, like other challenges relating to beating the AI. I still have a lot of AI opponents to work through.

What are your suggestions? Focus on completing challenges? Get through all the AI opponents as fast as I can? A little of both?

Thanks for any help.

Loof6

I think it is a little bit of both. The first thing i do everyday is complete the challenge. Then I play vs mode to get packs, cards, tokens, tickets, ex and the fa trainer. When i have 11 victory on one day i do other things like trading, chating or play vs the ai. if you win with a theme deck 12 games agains the ai you get a booster pack.

• Upvote 1

SuperStone

Welcome to the Putsgo! :) I'm glad you're having fun.  If you want some grass type cards, I'd be more than willing to trade you some.  But either way, you don't have to worry about missing out on challenges.  If you go to your list, you should see a little trash can icon, which lets you dump one challenge to open the slot for another. :D 

• Upvote 1

Theolla

Welcome to the Putsgo! :) I'm glad you're having fun.  If you want some grass type cards, I'd be more than willing to trade you some.  But either way, you don't have to worry about missing out on challenges.  If you go to your list, you should see a little trash can icon, which lets you dump one challenge to open the slot for another. :D 

I'd appreciate any extra grass type cards you're not using. Do we both need to be online to trade?

SuperStone

I'd appreciate any extra grass type cards you're not using. Do we both need to be online to trade?

Ordinarily, yes, but if you're friends in-game, than no.

Sign in to follow this