LF packs, I have double colorless energy secret

carnitine

Hey guys :)

I'm selling 3x Double Colorless Secret rare gur

I'm asking 28 packs (GUR or BUS)

SPECIAL OFFER: only 80 packs for all 3 ;)

you can add me ingame "carnitine"

Edited by carnitine

You do realize? ...you're asking "full retail" (even your special offer).  They sell for that -- day in, day out -- in Public trading.  Typically this isn't the best place to make a profit, because the people who frequent the forum know that they can post their own offers in the game and get it for quite a bit less.

P.S.  I just looked in the game.  I can get 3 of them for 78 packs right now, at full asking price.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

You do realize? ...you're asking "full retail" (even your special offer).  They sell for that -- day in, day out -- in Public trading.  Typically this isn't the best place to make a profit, because the people who frequent the forum know that they can post their own offers in the game and get it for quite a bit less.

P.S.  I just looked in the game.  I can get 3 of them for 78 packs right now, at full asking price.

who asked your opinion? if you don't want to buy then leave the post.

BTW I'm not making any profit since when I got those were for 31 packs each so don't speak when you don't know my business!

Really you are just disgusting

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 7

BTW I'm not making any profit since when I got those were for 31 packs each so don't speak when you don't know my business!

I didn't write it just for your benefit.  ;)  A community where we all speak openly, trade fairly, and look out for one another doesn't happen without a few bumps I guess.

Nice to meet you too.

Edited by RobRatt
  • Upvote 1

Calm down, my friend.  I know firsthand how annoying it is to be told you're making a bad offer, but you've got to understand- the alterative is learning the hard way, after failing time and time again to get anywhere.   RobRatt's saving you a lot of trouble.

• Upvote 1

Calm down, my friend.  I know firsthand how annoying it is to be told you're making a bad offer, but you've got to understand- the alterative is learning the hard way, after failing time and time again to get anywhere.   RobRatt's saving you a lot of trouble.

lmao you guys are so funny that I already sold one of those secret DCE for 28 packs. :lol:

Again, check prices before speaking and stop wasting my time!