Which was your worst sycamore

Sadra

Today I played Gardevoir GX and had to sycamore my hand away discarding 2 Gardevoirs, 1 octillery, and 2 rare candies. That discard really gave me anxiety when I found out that 1 of my rescue stretchers and my other Gardevoir was prized. This just makes me wonder, which was your worst professor sycamore in this game so far. Please share. :P

Today I played Gardevoir GX and had to sycamore my hand away discarding 2 Gardevoirs, 1 octillery, and 2 rare candies. That discard really gave me anxiety when I found out that 1 of my rescue stretchers and my other Gardevoir was prized. This just makes me wonder, which was your worst professor sycamore in this game so far. Please share. :P

at least you can get them back via super rod or the S&m item (forget its name)

i sometimes discard my whole vs seeker set  <_<

I had to sycamore 4 vs seeker, 2 puzzles of time and 1 life dew, I had no choice otherwise I would of gotten donked by the darkrai my opponent had set up.

My opponent.

Starts Tapu Lele GX plays like single energy on it.

I start? idk really dead, like I don't even have energies or draw card.

After like a few turns, he was doing fine because I had nothing. He Sycamores away 3 MetagrossGX. 

I mean he fought for along time, but Metagross really can't do anything if it doesn't setup. And I had pretty much no fear after seeing 3 in the yard. 

Semi final of TreTorMud's Legacy tournament, Empoleon Mirror Match: I have a mediocre start without a supporter. On my second turn I draw Juniper and since I can't keep falling behind in the mirror I'm forced to discard Max Potion and 2 Junk Arms. We trade blows for a couple of turns but eventually his 3 extra “copies” of Max Potion seal the deal.

There are of course countless stories of Juniper / Sycamore discarding important Pokemon, Tools, Seeker, you name it. I simply tend to remember real tournament scenarios better, because the stakes are higher :D.