Toxic Player in Tournament

max32td

Disregarding the fact that you can mute your opponent at any given time, how on earth can you be harassed by a freaking emoji ?

Also, given your reaction in post#2, you honestly don't seem like a genuinely nice guy yourself, which takes away the last bit of pity one could muster for your case.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Disregarding the fact that you can mute your opponent at any given time, how on earth can you be harassed by a freaking emoji ?

Also, given your reaction in post#2, you honestly don't seem like a genuinely nice guy yourself, which takes away the last bit of pity one could muster for your case.

he harrass me before i can mute him. it take me quite a while to find the mute button.

beside, at post 2, i already censored his name

Edited by max32td

Are you serious??? lol

Its just a emote and how you get triggered by an emote? lol

Also emotes show the emotions of people, I have no idea how it triggers someone lol

• Upvote 1

he harrass me before i can mute him. it take me quite a while to find the mute button.

beside, at post 2, i already censored his name

harassment

ˈharəsm(ə)nt,həˈrasm(ə)nt/

noun

noun: harassment; plural noun: harassments

1. aggressive pressure or intimidation.

"The state also grants us the right to pursue this belief without any form of persecution or harassment"

It's a red emoji, don't you think the termn harrasment is a bit missleading in your case ;)?

ALso, considering your 2nd post: A) Why did you wrote that in the first place and B) Should I assume that the cencored adjective in your post is anything but a random flame towards the player ?

• Upvote 1

harassment

ˈharəsm(ə)nt,həˈrasm(ə)nt/

noun

noun: harassment; plural noun: harassments

1. aggressive pressure or intimidation.

"The state also grants us the right to pursue this belief without any form of persecution or harassment"

It's a red emoji, don't you think the termn harrasment is a bit missleading in your case ;)?

ALso, considering your 2nd post: A) Why did you wrote that in the first place and :cool: Should I assume that the cencored adjective in your post is anything but a random flame towards the player ?

is the "red angry emoji " necessary in the first place?

why did he spam me with the "red angry emoji " in the first place?

when i am losing, i didnt even use the "red angry emoji ". and now, you guys are blaming me. i am the victim here.

i might as well bolded the definition for you. and do you need to use the dictionary definition to force me to submission. what kind of person are you in real life. you yourself know.

Edited by max32td

Are you serious??? lol

Its just a emote and how you get triggered by an emote? lol

Also emotes show the emotions of people, I have no idea how it triggers someone lol

he is spamming me with the "red angry emoji " in the first place.

if this isnt harassment, i dont know what it is.

beside, his avatar has the devil appearance. the one with 2 pointy horn, and with a arrogant face.  i am tired. and i need to see his stupid avatar spamming me with red angry emoji....

Edited by max32td

he is spamming me with the "red angry emoji " in the first place.

if this isnt harassment, i dont know what it is.

The chat was removed to prevent harassment and idk how you harass someone by using emotes lol

• Upvote 1

The chat was removed to prevent harassment and idk how you harass someone by using emotes lol

your too quick to assume that i harrrass him with emoji.

i didnt harrass him.. i only post it here, with his name censored

your too quick to assume that i harrrass him with emoji.

i didnt harrass him.. i only post it here, with his name censored

No, I meant it in general not you :)

No, I meant it in general not you :)

check out

http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/53757-got-reported-over-a-tournament-win/

he type it nicely, even thou its so long, and he didnt use paragraphs, and its hard to read.  he also got spammed with red angry emoji. and he been sympathized just because he type it nicely.

why the double standard towards me? english not even my main language

Edited by max32td

check out

he type it nicely, even thou its so long, and he didnt use paragraphs, and its hard to read.  he also got spammed with red angry emoji. and he been sympathized just because he type it nicely.

Same, english aint my main language :)

check out

theres a small different between the two of you

you complain about the angry red face

he complain about getting reported for no reason

anyway you can mute or report bad behavior and the devs will see about it

is the "red angry emoji " necessary in the first place?

why did he spam me with the "red angry emoji " in the first place?

when i am losing, i didnt even use the "red angry emoji ". and now, you guys are blaming me. i am the victim here.

i might as well bolded the definition for you. and do you need to use the dictionary definition to force me to submission. what kind of person are you in real life. you yourself know.

Victim? This is pathetic, how soft are you to be the first person ever offended by an emoji, and anyone who disagrees with your stance is a genuinely bad person, could you be a more stereotypical millennial? It's like you're trying to embarrass an entire generation

Ps this is why I do the same thing as that guy, thanks for the satisfaction

Edited by coono103
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dont have any problem before canned chat and now with usles emotions....
Simly because of you and others like you (who cant just mute/block/ignore we have deleted chat. :angry: (hah,my engry smile,is this harassment????)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This is possibly the most ridiculous thing i have ever read as far as harassment is concerned. You clearly have no idea what harassment is. The muste button is to stop spam because it can be annoying- not because its somehow offensive. If you really have been so sheltered that so much as a simple emoji in an online chat can offend you so badly that you feel the need to post about it on here then you i dont think you hvae any busininess playing this game- or any other with player-to-player communiation for that matter.

:angry: :angry: :angry: