Sign in to follow this  
Stickly

War Of The Regions: A Pokemon Roleplay

muzikmaestro

Sighing, Stryer realized she should probably get back to the labs. She wished she could stay longer to get to know this Nic.

Stickly

<div>N- Nic and I will return to Team Plasma HQ, while you three find out more about Team Rocket.</div>

<div>N and Nic left the pokemon center and walked towards Johto. Nic used his TRAP to call Giovanni.</div>

<div>Nic- Sorry dad, I got caught up in some stuff.</div>

<div>Giovanni- Fine, just hurry.</div>

muzikmaestro

Back in the lab, Stryer absentmindedly tinkered. Giovanni's son! Of all the people in the world, I just HAVE to develop a crush on the Boss' son!

SlayerAbsol

(I am going to leave this thread. Too much going on with my own.)

shadow9427

shadow: so......what do we do now?

shane: build an army of rebels

shadow: we should just solo it at this point we got strong pokemon

shane: who cares how strong our pokemon are!?!?!? they have numbers and legendaries your sinnoh team and my kanto squad dont stand a chance against thousands of pokemon!

shadow: we cant just give up

shane: lets face it shadow were failures we cant go back to sinnoh region because they wont let us and we dont stand a chance here

shadow: the shane i thought i knew would never ive up

shane: the shane you knew is dead

shadow:.........then maybe its about time we went our seprate ways

shane: fine i dont need you ill find my own thing to do!

shadow and shane both walk in oppisite directions and may never see eachother again

Stickly

hey guys this is a really tough decision for me but i literally cant keep track of this rp, i cant keep up with school work two fan-fics and my own rp, and i would rather do the fan-fics cus i like writing alot so i am willing to give this rp to someone if they would like it. you can repost it as your own or you can copy my first post onto your first one and ill delete mine. let me know if your interested

SYN iceeZ

(ok... I would try and take it up but as you may or may not have noticed I can't get on lately... maybe Slayer would? IDK...)

Sign in to follow this