Sign in to follow this  
Stickly

War Of The Regions: A Pokemon Roleplay

SlayerAbsol

(Dude, that is god-modding if I ever saw it.)

Raven sighed. No one yet.

Marinia

Marinia stood up and randomly had a craving for icecream. Eevee, Snorunt, and Ralts all came out of their pokeballs, and smiled at Marinia. "...Icecream?" She said smiling, They all nodded and began to run off in the direction of Safforn city. Marinia quietly followed them, but walked instead of running. Ralts randomly stopped and used Teleport to Teleport to Marinia. She stopped and starred down at Ralts who grabbed onto Marinias shoe. Ralts used teleport again to Teleport to Snorunt and Eevee. Ralts used Teleport the moment Eevee and Snowrunt bumped into it, and they were all randomly inside the Safforn City icecream shop. "Duhhhhmmm... ok then..." Marinia said wide-eyed, and possibly weirded out inside.

SlayerAbsol

"Woah, weird." Raven said, she looked at the girl in surprise. She didn't want to draw a lot of suspicion to herself. She already wore all black and had jet-black hair afterall.

mellogurl

@Stickly..... Muzi says she's joining when she returns....

@Slayer.... will she be allowed to join the rebel group/TR grunts with you? (you know she's all about TR!)

Marinia

Marinia quickly went up to the counter, "Ok! I would like to order, one strawberry, one chocolate, one vanilla, and one block of ice!" Marinia said smiling. When the person handed Marinia all the icecreams (And the block of ice for Snorunt) , she gave the person money and found a seat and handed everyone their icecream. Marinia quietly chomped down on her icecream, Ralts quietly ate her icecream in peace, Eevee rapidly chomped down on its icecream, and Snorunt began a ice-eating-machine as it quickly ate the block of ice in three bites. Snorunt suddenly looked up and its eyes twiched, Marinia looked down at Snorunt in alarm. Snorunt quickly stopped and sighed, and so did Marinia, in relief.

Stickly

<div>... common sense time, here we go</div>

<div>1. No godmodding</div>

<div>2. Dont worry about other peoples chsracters, everyone has to start somewhere</div>

<div>3. no fighting</div>

<div>4. Have fun (:</div>

<div>5. Seriously, have fun</div>

<div>------</div>

<div>Nic and Tyler sat in the cave for a while, waiting for the Plazma Admins to leave. Tyler pulled out a pokeball amd sent out Zoroark.</div>

<div>Tyler- make sure the coast is clear.</div>

<div>Zoroark- Zor zor.</div>

<div>Zoroark mades its way to the entrance of the cave, then came back moments later and nodded at Tyler.</div>

<div>Tyler- Good job return.</div>

<div>Tyler returned Zoroark to its pokeball and started walking out of the cave. Nic followed him.</div>

<div>Nic/Stickly- Why is Team Plazma looking for you?</div>

<div>Tyler- I tried to quit Team Plazma, but they wouldnt let me, so I ran away.</div>

<div>Nic/Stickly- That cant be all you did, I mean, those werent grunts, they were Admins.</div>

<div>Tyler- Im very important to them. Now will you help me or not.</div>

<div>Nic looked down at his shirt that had the big red R on it, then looked back up at Tyler.</div>

<div>Stickly- Yes.</div>

<div>-------</div>

<div>Giovanni looked out of his window and sighed. He still couldnt get a hold of his son, but he didnt feel like he was in danger. Team Plazma didnt seem like the kind of group to kidnap someone, they would rather try and free pokemon. Jessie and James walked into Giovannis office.</div>

<div>Giovanni- How is the mission going.</div>

<div>James- Great, we may have discovered Team Plazmas new weapon.</div>

<div>Jessie- It was once an ancient Bug pokemon, but Team Plazma altered its body with science, it is called Genosect, now we just have to find it.</div>

<div>Giovanni- Cant they come up with their own ideas? Very well, we'll just have to use our weapon.</div>

<div>------</div>

<div>p.s. Stickly is Nics undercover name, and now that he is going to help Tyler, he will be using Stickly instead of Nic</div>

kdoll154

deino,s ice beam has frooze the grunts machoke."now deino!double hit!"said slate."deiii....NOOOO!!!!!*grrrr.....YAHHHH!!!!*"said deino."machoke...*cough*choke...*come on...*cough*seriosly...*"said the grunts machoke that was unable to battle."no!return machoke!go grimer!"said the grunt."grimer!*this looks easy!bluk!*"said the grimer."iron tail deino!"said slate."deino!*new move coming this way!*"said deino.*POWA!*"grimer...grim*ouch...so much for powa...*"said the grimer.the grunt stood.and pointed to deino."he,s..he,s...HE,S A MONSTER!!!"said the grunt and he ran away.deino glowed"deino you evoled!"said slate."zwei!zweilous!*YES!TWO HEADS!*"said zweilous.

shadow9427

Suddenly an explosion rocked the whole city. The silph co building collapsed, and espeon blasted off in the general direction of pallet town. Al had no time to wait, and went to buy a bus ticket to viridian city

im on the road to viridian city!!!!!

but seriously man you cant just blow up an entire building with a claymore

SlayerAbsol

@Shadow: Ignore posts you don't like. Doing that will just pick fights.

@Stickly: Jessie and James are Ravens parents. Meowth is their pet. Just so you know.

--

Raven looked at the pokemon the girl had, they were in awesome shape. She was probably a coordaniator. She finished her icecream, and walked up to the girl. "H-hey. I noticed how awesome the coats on your pokemon looked, are you a coordanitor?"

--

@Marina: She is speaking to you! Yay!

shadow9427

shadow and shane had to think out thier next move they didnt even know what town they were in untill they saw a news paper on the table that says the daily saffron. figures they would bring us to thier main hq said shane that doesnt matter right now! responded shadow we dont even know what were gonna do next! simple said shane all we gotta do is go to the headquarters next door and fight giovanni for some awnsers. yea but what do we ask him? shane thought for for a moment i dont know i just have a good felling about this. shadow got angry dont you remember what happend last time we did somthing without planning?!?! do you even care about the crimes you commited that day!?!?! id rather not think about it shane said remembering back to that terrible mistake he made.... he wonderd if joey was even still alive..... but please just trust me shadow shane was able to say this time we arent putting anyones life on the line. yea replied shadow except ours and our pokemon but fine lets do this to savee the world its not like we can go back to sinnoh. alright lets go!!!!

Marinia

Marinia nodded, "Even through I know I may never be able to be in a contest again... It still helps to practice! Well, anyway, im Marinia, and your name is?"

SlayerAbsol

"Raven. I work for Team Rocket." Raven said, trying to smile. It was customary to her. "Anyways, there are a few contests here and there in Kanto and Jhoto."

Marinia

"...Well, its good to know that people can still think about Contests!" Marinia said smiling. Snorunt suddenly looked up at Marinia Wide-eyed. "...BRAINFREEZE!" Marinia yelled backing away from her Snorunt. It began to shake, then Snorunt unleashed a powderd snow attack. Ralts and Eevee jumped away quickly to avoid being frozen. Snorunt quickly stopped when its Brainfreeze was over, and starred at all the snow on the ground. It sighed and began to clean up the crystal-like snow on the ground...

SlayerAbsol

"Heh. Awesome" Raven chuckled.

Marinia

Marinia blinked and began to clean up the snow on the ground too, before it would melted and turn into water. "Why arn't you back at your base? I know sense your here, and you just told me that your apart of Team Rocket, then you must have a base here... am I correct?" Marinia said suspisously.

SlayerAbsol

"Yeah, but..." Raven froze. Then walked to the back of the shop, and returned with a mop. She began cleaning the snow. "I don't like what they do."

Marinia

"Me either... if Team Rocket or Team plazma didnt exsist... I may still be with my parents... back in sinnoh..." Marinia sighed cleaning up the last clump of snow.

SlayerAbsol

"I am making a rebel group. To take down Rocket." Raven said as she returned from putting up th mop. "Want in?"

Marinia

Marinia was wide-eyed, she looked down at her pokemon, trying to choose what to do. Snorunt nodded, Eevee shrugged, and Ralts nodded. Marinia looked back up at Raven, "Yes, me and my pokemon will join."

-----------------------------

(Eevee: *Facepalm*)

SYN iceeZ

Syn was taking a nap when she was woken up by her TRAP's vicious beeping.

"Chill yourself," she groaned, looking at it. "20 new voicemails? From Raven? I wonder why." She listened to each of them.

"What- what about N? What's going on?" She hurriedly called Raven back.

SlayerAbsol

"Hello?" Raven said as she answered her TRAP. "Yes, I will be calling a meeting ASAP. We have a new member."

SYN iceeZ

"Oh, sounds good," Syn said. "I'm on my way."

SlayerAbsol

Raven grabbed Marinia's arm, and yanked her torwards the pokemon center. "Time for your first meeting!"

SYN iceeZ

Syn was already there, and she smiled at Raven and the newcomer and stood up, sticking out her hand. "Hi! I'm Syn."

SlayerAbsol

"Syn, Marinia." Raven introduced rushedly."As Syn knows, I had overheard a call about N missing, set form Ghetsis to Giovanni." She continued. "I havn't told you guys yet, but Giovanni's son went missing as well."

Sign in to follow this