Sign in to follow this  
Stickly

War Of The Regions: A Pokemon Roleplay

SlayerAbsol

Raven had to think of something. What could she do? See remained quiet, then a lightbulb went off above her head. She ran into the ladies bathroom, and took a stall. She closed and locked the door, and took the TRAP out of her back pocket. She had her finger lying on the button, but waited before she pushed it. What if I get caught? But I have to tell Plasma! She press two, and called Syn's TRAP.

shadow9427

hey guys i just wanna ask out of curiositys sake what twon you are all in right now just out of curiosity

SlayerAbsol

Saffron HQ?

shadow9427

ok then

----------------

shadow wakes up tied to a chair next to him is shane shadow confusidly says wh....wa.....where are we? shane responds they came while you were sleeping i couldnt fight them off by myself so they captured us and now were tied to charis waiting to be questioned. shadow realizing the intensity of the situation exlaims staraptor?....staraptor! where are all my pokemon? where is my staraptor!?!?! shane says to him i dont know i hope thier ok but if i had to guess they are being imprisoned somwhere. shadow starts by saying i gotta save th.... right then giovanni walks into the room and says well well well looks like we got some rebel on our handsdevil_smile.png

-----------------

meanwhile somwhere staraptor is chained up and all the pokeballs of shane and shadow are in a box inside the dungeon with starptor

Marinia

"Eevee, use charm!" Marinia said. Eevee nodded and began to surround itself in hearts, creating a shpere-like figure. "Now, tail slap!" Marinia called agian. Eevee began to break the shpere-like shape made of hearts with its tail, creating sparkles that glowed faint pink to fall from the sky around eevee, it stood there, proudly. Marinia nodded, "Good job Eevee!" Marinia said holding out a pokeball. A red flash appeard and Eevee was back inside its pokeball.

shadow9427

marinia are you sure your on the right forum?

-------

shadow and shane struggled to escape but it was no use the ropes were tied tight and could only be cut by somthing sharp and powerfull. now then said giovanni tell me why you are working for team plasma?. were not working for team plasma said shadow we arent working for any team. well then said giovanni maybe we should make you into grunts. shane was about to speack when staraptor burst through the door with a chain still attached to its leg it attacked giovanni and the admin that was with him "hey!" said giovanni "get this bird out of here!" but staraptor was able to unattach us both and then with an extange of looks we both ran for it staraptor lead us to the place where they were keeping our pokemon we grabbed all our pokemon and got to the dorr when suddenly red lights flashed and a loud voice kept repeating lockdown! lockdown! lockdown! and the door was locked behind us there were no windows and grunts surronding us there was no escape.......

Marinia

(Yes im pretty sure. unless this. is. the. future. O.O")

shadow9427

uhh this is a forum aboutteam rocket vs team plasma not about pokemon contests

Marinia

(Yes, but my character was in pokemon contests, so shes training... your problem with that?)

shadow9427

(Yes, but my character was in pokemon contests, so shes training... your problem with that?)

hmm a bit rude i may say

but you havent made a character bio so that is why i was confused

Marinia

hmm a bit rude i may say

(Yes I did, it was on page five... D"= am I really that rude? *Cries*)

shadow9427

hmm a bit rude i may say

(Yes I did, it was on page five... D"= am I really that rude? *Cries*)

sorry i didnt see it

uhh im pretty sure they wouldnt be holding contests during a world crisis and if you are still in sinnoh and a non fighter then you really dont contribute to the plot(no offense but its true)

your not that rude not rude enough for me to report you anyways

SlayerAbsol

"Darn it. Answer!" Yelled Raven to herself. She then finsihed her chain of many lengthy voice mails about N. She slammed the TRAP shut, and put it in her back pocket.

(She does too. Every one makes a difference. She might even become a BFF in roleplay! I might even join in a contest with me Shedinja!)

Marinia

(*Sighs* Im leaving for only a few minutes... or maybe 5 years idk... to cool off for what Shadow9427 said... I just cant beleive someone could have such Lunacy... See ya...

~A now considering about having friends, friend, Marinia...)

shadow9427

jeez all i said was a cordinator in sinnoh doesnt effect a team rocket battle in kanto

and your acting like i said your a terrible person

SlayerAbsol

(@Marina: No! Meet up at a Safforn Ice cream shop, okay? I wanna sign you up in the rebel group! Even though you are a coodinator, you can make a HUGE difference. Just let Raven explain.

@Shadow: Be patient, not arrogent. She can effect the entire outcome, just let her get started!)

shadow9427

sigh whatever im not saying see cant join im just saying i dont see how it would work but fine ill wait it out and see what happens with it

---------

shadow and shane are cornerd and there are rocket basic pokemon all around us (koffing and ekans and drowzee ect) and shadow says i got an idea he sends out his garachomp and says one thing that scares them all away garachomp yyperbeam us out! the grunts all run as garachomp charges up and blasts a hole in the wall big enough for a human to escape. nice plan shane says and then they run out with all thier pokemon to safety and when they get out they dont know where they are but they run into the nearest building to hide out and plan thier next move

Serperior1116

Name: Al

Pokemon: Flygon, Bayleef, Staraptor, Magmortar, Lapras, Pichu

Position: Traveler from Hoenn

Bio: Al knew the new law about being exiled but had a bone to pick with team rocket. He is on a mission to get back his espeon. He planned to join johto but he hated what oth regions fought for so he fights them both. His espeon is a childhood friend, and he would destroy the entire world to get her back.

SlayerAbsol

Raven brought her fingers slowly back her short, black hair. She was now on brek, and headed torwards the icecream shop. Where she usually went when she was worried.

Marinia

(Ok, maybe it was only for a few mintues... but still, That was Lunacy what you said... LUNACY! Also, In the sinnoh pokemon series, dawn was a coordinator, but she still made a differnce. *Sighs* Plus, peoples Personalities can change while in a roleplay. Just for once I didnt want a character who always fought about everything... just this once...)

------------------------

Marinia sighed, now feeling very depressed. "...I wonder how mom and dad are doing..." Marinia thought walking over too a rock and sitting. "...It hasnt been long sense I wanted too see the world, ugh, me and my big mouth..." Marinia thought, thinking back to when she first told her mom and dad about traveling. "...I never want to fight again..." Marinia then thought about how the people had exiled her and threw her on a boat to leave everything behind. Marinia was now crying, "I-im never gonna see my parents... my friends... my family... ever agian... all just because I said those four words ...Now here I am, trying to protect the last part of my life that I got..."

SlayerAbsol

Raven sat down with her usual, a double chocolate cone. (lol that is mine!) She licked it, looking outside. I wonder... Will a new recruit come here?

kdoll154

slate waited."deino!double hit!"he said."deino!*you said it!*"deino took the team rockets grunt,s vullaby and hit it twice."vullaby...*ow...*"said the grunts vullaby."why you...return vullaby!go machoke!"said the grunt"machoke!choke!*im strong! grrr!*"said the grunt,s machoke."deino!ice beam!"said slate"deino!dei!*you better watch out!*"said deino as the battle raged on...(the words in * are the words the pokemon are sayin.stone heart strikes again!)

Serperior1116

Al was busy setting a trap in the door of the silph co. building. He payed a old man a high price for information that his espeon was here. Espeon... i know ur here. I can just... sense it somehow. That... and I can see you through the window.

SlayerAbsol

Raven licked her ice cream slowly. She wanted to make it last.

Serperior1116

Suddenly an explosion rocked the whole city. The silph co building collapsed, and espeon blasted off in the general direction of pallet town. Al had no time to wait, and went to buy a bus ticket to viridian city

Sign in to follow this