Sign in to follow this  
Stickly

War Of The Regions: A Pokemon Roleplay

SYN iceeZ

Syn giggled. "Yes, I do." She smiled at her. "He's very nice."

SlayerAbsol

"He is?" Raven asked herself. The blushing became worse. Definently should be able to tell that she likes N. "Oh, cool." She looked up all of a sudden. "We need to stop Team Rocket!" The color was gone, and she was back to her pale self. A ruthless determination flooded her.

(Gotta eat.)

SYN iceeZ

Syn could tell she liked N, but decided to leave it be. "Yeah. We do."

kdoll154

name:slate

class:plasma

pokemon:deino,remea(zorua),umbra(eevee),chimchar,and his favorite and stongest,braven(rufflet)

bio:he solves things fast at a breaknecking pace.they call him the "stone heart" beacuse of his abilty to speak to pokemon and under stand them.edit:i got rid of this part to stop any confusion.

SlayerAbsol

"I am only a Rocket Tech, so I can't find out alot." Raven said, she tossed a TRAP out of her back pocket. A spare she stole. "Here, listen in, and you will be a step ahead." She took out one in her other back pocket. This is mine, I sinced up an inhackable frequency btween you and me. We can talk. I also put the public speaking in for you and me. That way you can listen in on what we are doing." She pulled up the antanne, and pressed to 1 button on the inside. "That is how you access the messages I leave you. 2 is for you to call me, and 3 is the public channel. You can only hear the radio, so don't worry about speaking or not."

SYN iceeZ

"Wow. Quite savvy, aren't you?" Syn grinned. "Sounds like a plan."

SlayerAbsol

"Yes. I might have to come and tell Plasma about my plan." Raven bowed, and got stood near the door(Gotta go again! lalala)

--

"I look to a better future, and fight for what I believe in. For there is always a better future."

SYN iceeZ

Syn smiled and waved good-bye to Raven, then pulled out her phone and texted N.

Stickly

<div>Im gonna edit the first post later but so far here are the current NPC</div>

<div>N</div>

<div>Ghetesis</div>

<div>Giovanni</div>

<div>Nic</div>

<div>-----</div>

<div>Nic stood up and walked to the door, but was stopped by Giovanni.</div>

<div>Giovanni- I have a special assignment for you.</div>

<div>Nic- What is it.</div>

<div>Giovanni- Infiltrate Team Plazma.</div>

<div>-----</div>

<div>Team Plazma Hq, Johto.</div>

<div>Ghetesis walked into N's throne room to talk to him. He walked in the dark room towards the Throne Chair.</div>

<div>Ghetesis- N Im here to tell you about our new plans.</div>

<div>Ghetesis walked over to the throne and noticed that N wasnt there.</div>

<div>Ghetesis- Gaurds!</div>

<div>Two guards quickly ran into the room.</div>

<div>Guard One- Sir!</div>

<div>Guard Two- Sir!</div>

<div>Ghetesis- Find N!</div>

<div>Guard One and Two- Sir yes sir!</div>

<div>The two guards quickly ran out of the room.</div>

SlayerAbsol

(Ooh! Awesome! Plot Twist!)

Raven flung herself on her bed. Her mom and dad hadn't notice her leave or come in. Thank Goodness! She then sighed, and went to sleep.

Shadowlucario64

Name: Damian

Pokemon: Froslass, Weavile, Skarmory, Scizor

Position: Traveler from Hoenn

Bio: Damian is a cold-hearted trainer that cares about nobody but himself. He does whatever he wants, and will crush anybody that gets in his way. Somehow, he managed to obtain the snag machine and always wears it on his shoulder, and he won't hesitate to use it either. He prefers to stay out of the conflict between Plasma and Rocket, and instead watches it from the sidelines.

Stickly

<div>Im gonna be off for a day or two to work on my fan-fic and hopefully start my KH fan-fic, but feel free to continue rping, ill also try and make the first post better. So heres somethin to keep you wonderin (:</div>

<div>P.S. If you guys wanna be in my KH fan-fic, just go to my fan-fic thats already on the forum and edit your first post with your character info and seperate it with a line and under put the same character info you used for Apollos KH rp. It will be in the pokemon world so include your pokemon. And so I know you did it just make a new post on my fan-fic that says 'done'</div>

<div>-----</div>

<div>Nic walked down the street, to the west of Viridian City. He was on his way to Johto. It was dark out, and Nic saw a figure walking towards him.</div>

<div>Nic- (Who is this guy? Since the war began, this road has been abanded.)</div>

<div>The figure walked up to him, He was tall and thin, with long back hair.</div>

<div>???- Hello, my name is Tyler, whats yours?</div>

<div>Nic- Um... Stickly.</div>

<div>Tyler- Nic to meet you.</div>

<div>Tyler walked away towards Viridian City.</div>

<div>Nic- That was weird...</div>

<div> </div>

Stickly

p.s.s. ill return once or twice a day to continue the story line

SlayerAbsol

Raven opened her eyes, it was bright out again. She worked better at night. She got up from bed, and yawned heavily. She walked downstairs after changing into her clothes she wore last night and and fixing her black hair. "Hey Mom, hey Dad."

shadow9427

im back

---------

shade and shadow returned to the mesterious house where team rocket was supposed to meet there they waited and waited and waited for hours

SlayerAbsol

"Raven, your running late for work." her Dad told her. her mom held out some toast for her to swipe as she ran out the door. She Ran to Sliph Co., or the Major Rocket HQ. After she left, her dad spoke again. "Jessie, what are we going to do with that girl?"

Jessie, or the mom, laughed. "Nothing. She is perfect how she is James." Their pet Meowth then walked into the room.

"Meowth! That's right!"

(Oh, yeah. With this blood in me, I can't possibly lose! lol)

shadow9427

ugh shadow said this taking forever!!!

be pacient shane replied were waitin for team rocket and then when they get here we will battle and fight the information we need from them

shadow rolls his eyes and says yea like i forgot why were here

SlayerAbsol

Raven looked on from the shadows of the wall behind them. There was a boy, and Giovanni. They were talking about some mission to give the boy, but what? She leaned forward, peeking at the scene.

Stickly

<div>Nic followed Tyler into Viridian City. Tyler snooped around the Viridian City Gym.</div>

<div>Nic/Stickly- What are you doing?</div>

<div>Tyler turned around suddenly, and calmly said.</div>

<div>Tyler- Searching.</div>

<div>Nic/Stickly- For what!</div>

<div>Tyler turned around and opened the door to the gym and walked inside. Nic followed him. Tyler truned on the lights and the abanded gym look like it was in good shape.</div>

<div>Tyler- Im tired of the fighting, so Im making a group willing to fight with me against Team Plazma and Team Rocket... would you like to join me Stickly?</div>

<div>-------</div>

<div>*Riiing Riiing* Giovanni watched his phone ring for a moment. He decided to answer it after five rings.</div>

<div>Giovanni- Who is this?</div>

<div>Ghetesis- Where is he!?</div>

<div>Giovanni- I dont know what your talking about.</div>

<div>Ghetesis- If you dont tell me where N is, your son will run into some trouble.</div>

<div>*Click*</div>

<div>Giovanni hung up his phone and turned the intercom on.</div>

<div>Giovanni- Attention Team Rocket, beware of any threat from Team Plazma. That is all.</div>

<div>Giovanni turned the intercom off and picked up his phone, and dialed his sons phone number. But it went straight to voice mail.</div>

SlayerAbsol

Raven fell back onto the wall, and covered her mouth. N was kidnapped. By us? What? Then she covered her mouth in surprise a SECOND time. Oh no! Giovanni's son might be missing!

Marinia

(I wanna join!!! :P)

Name: Marinia

Pokemon: Snorunt, Eevee, Ralts

Position: Traveler from Sinnoh

Bio: Marinia believes in no fighting, but if it does happen, never gives up. Very Calm at times, and tries to do whats best, Doesnt always makes the right choice though. Marinia is an Expert at Pokemon Contests, and has won several ribbons. The problem is that none of her pokemon has envolved...

Stickly

anyone who joins can start rping whenever they want. i cant believe my first rp is getting popular XD

SlayerAbsol

Raven's heart was pounding, she couldn't get past the thought of N. What is we DON'T have him?! He could be dead! Or worse. Buried under a Snorlax.

Stickly

<div>Nic and Tyler stood in the gym.</div>

<div>Nic/Stickly- Why do you think Ill help.</div>

<div>Tyler- I know who you are, your part of Team Rocket, I also know a lot more about you. I am from Team Plazma and if we work together we can stop them.</div>

<div>Suddenly the wall to the gym exploded, and out of the smoke, two Team Plazma Admins appeared. Tyler grabbed Nics arm.</div>

<div>Tyler- Run!</div>

<div>The two ran out the back door and started towards Victory Road.</div>

<div>Nic/Stickly- Theyll never find us in here.</div>

<div>They ran into the cave, and when the two Team Plazma Admins came down the road, they couldnt find them.</div>

shadow9427

shadow said to shane lets leave this place! there obviusly not meeting here

shane said back to shadow its only its only 3:00pm maybe they are meeting at night

shadow rools his eyes and says fine but im waiting outside come on staraptor staraptor follows shadow out side where staraptor perches itself on the roof of the house and yawns while shadow leans on the side of the hose and lazily looks out rocket grunts so........bored......... he says to himself before falling asleep

Sign in to follow this