Sign in to follow this  
Stickly

War Of The Regions: A Pokemon Roleplay

Stickly

<div>This is my first rp guys, so bear with me.</div>

<div>-----</div>

<div>The world of Pokemon was just starting to become more globalized. With the Pokedex being invented and trainers willing to record data on Pokemon from other regions, Pokemon were being brought all over the world and being released into the wild, causing all regions to have every Pokemon from the other regions available in the wild. But, since these regions no longer needed the others to find new Pokemon, they began to feud, and with the 'support' of Team Rocket in Kanto, they began to overtake Johto. Since Team Rocket had left Johto, Team Plasma came into power in Johto and fought against Team Rocket, causing a war between Kanto and Johto. The other regions shunned Johto and Kanto and refused to help them, but some people from the other regions were compelled to help these two regions in war, but with a price. The Pokemon Association lost control of Kanto and Johto, so they passed the 'Exiled Law'. If anyone from Hoenn, Sinnoh, or Unova left to Kanto or Johto, they would not be allowed back, including those who currently lived in Kanto and Johto. </div>

<div>Now you must decide, will you fight with a nation, or against both?</div>

<div>Use this format if you wish to join:</div>

<div>Name:</div>

<div>Age:</div>

<div>Pokemon:</div>

<div>Position: i.e. Rocket grunt, Plasma grunt, traveller from Sinnoh Hoenn Unova, or traveller from Kanto or Johto.</div>

<div>Bio:</div>

<div>---</div>

<div>im on my ipod so i cant really make this look to fancy for now, but tomorrow ill make it better</div>

SlayerAbsol

Name: Raven (Code-Name. Stands for other name.)

Pokemon: Shedninja, Absol

Postion: Legally a rocket grunt, but actually is trying to make a rebel nation in Kanto to fight for Plasma.

Bio: She wears all black, even the R on her shirt is printed black, because she uses stealth. The shadows are her battlefield, and the silent clicking of a pokeball is her last warning. She has black hair. And pale, light skin. Raven only goes by her codename, and it is really rare for her to even answer by her real name. She is known to have the slightest crush on N.

(First to Join!)

SYN iceeZ

Name: Syn

Pokemon: Ampharos, only one since she's a Ranger

Position:Kanto Ranger, but a secret agent for Plasma :P

Bio: Syn is energetic and joyful but she hides her past and thoughts behind an iron wall. Though she'll help anyone and anything, she is a lifelong best friend of N so she is aligned with Team Plasma. She's friendly to any and everyone but if you try and get inside her mind she will instantly push you away, forever.

shadow9427

name: shadow

pokemon: staraptor, weavile, lucario, infernape, luxray, garachomp

position: sinnoh master

bio: shadow is an ambitious, strong, young trainer who has traveled through sinnoh collecting all the gym badges and defeating the elite 4. his main pokemon is staraptor and his bond with starapor is incredbly close and he will do anything for it.i am willing to leave sinnoh to fight in kanto and johto for what i think is right and what i think is right is to destroy both team rocket and team plasma!

SlayerAbsol

(Hey, Syn? Lets run the secret group together! Raven has a crush on N btw. lol)

shadow9427

gets on small personally family owend boat with best friend

we both agree that team rocket must be stopped

friends name: shane

pokemon: poliwrath, alakazam, gengar, pidgiot, charizard, jolteon

bio:shadows best friend shane is also from sinnoh but he has a strange obssesion wich kanto region pokemon and no one knows why he hates team plasma and willing fight with me on a quest to keep balance within the regions.

you guys may feel that its unfair if i get 2 chacters but remember i am a rebel in this roleplay so its still like 500 team rocket grunts and 500 team plasma grunts against me and my friend(p.s. shane really a person and is my friend im not just making him up

SlayerAbsol

(Shane would actually be called a NPC, or non player character. The only person who can play as him is you. So basically, He doesn't need a bio, just need to know that his name is Shane and he is your friend!)

--

"I look to a better future, and fight for what I believe in. For there is always a better future."

shadow9427

(Shane would actually be called a NPC, or non player character. The only person who can play as him is you. So basically, He doesn't need a bio, just need to know that his name is Shane and he is your friend!)

--

"I look to a better future, and fight for what I believe in. For there is always a better future."

ok then shane is my npc

and he is my friend it is me and him vs the entire team rocket and team plasma (lol tough fight)

SlayerAbsol

(Cool! I didn't mean to be rude, just thought it would help later! If you want you can join my rebel group for help against Team Rocket. Raven is then going to try and get N to stop Plasma himself.)

Stickly

i gotta work soon but feel free to start whenever you want guys ill start some stuff here later

shadow9427

(Cool! I didn't mean to be rude, just thought it would help later! If you want you can join my rebel group for help against Team Rocket. Raven is then going to try and get N to stop Plasma himself.)

nah

(technically i lived in sinnoh and thus dont know you yet)

maybe we could meet through battleand then join

SlayerAbsol

Raven peeked out from behind the wall. Good, no one will see me leave. He parents were in the living room, right next to the door.The back door was broken, and was supposed to be fixed tomorrow. Her mom and Dad also worked for Team Rocket, and would have a fit if they knew what the girl was running. Raven stealthly walked torwards the door, quietly unlocking it. She slipped out, and then walked silently into the darkness of the night. To the usual place. The second floor of the Pokemon Center. As soon as she couldn't see her house, she broke into a run, her two pokeballs at her waist. One was a premier ball, which held her Absol, while the other was a luxury ball, and held Shedninja. She walked up to the second floor of the Pokemon Center. She sat down at a wide table, and waited for her rebel members.

shadow9427

shadow and shane landed on cinnabar island where it was completly deserted

where are we? shadow said

shane responds cinnabar island was destroyed by a volcanoe (*sugests this came comes out after hg qand ss)

the place seens deserted so we head back to the boat and head towards the main land and follow a river up towards viridian city

oddly enough the towwn is deserted although some of the buildings have "team rocket rulze" grafitied on the side

we hide the boat under some bushesand walk around searching for any signs of life

Stickly

<div>Nic walked through the corridors of the Team Rocket Hq, on his way into the large meeting room where Giovanni held meetings with his top members. Nic sat down next to Giovannis second in command.</div>

<div>Giovanni- "We will not stand for Team Plazma's reign in Johto" Giovanni slammed his fist on the table. "We will also not stand for traitors, so we must find those who betrayed us!" He looked around the room. "Johto is rightfully ours, and soon the rest of the world will be, Team Plazma's foolish attempt to take Johto has left Unova wide open... and once we take their homeland, they will fall."</div>

shadow9427

shadow and shane continue searching utill they enter a house the house has some team rocket grafiti in it as well as outside as the same with most of the hoses in varidian but this house was different it had a door in the back with dozens of locks on it not to mention its boarded upwith wood and says in big black letters on the front DO NOT ENTER shadow sends out garachomp and tells him to smash down the door and with its enourmus strenght it complets this task with ease shadow returns garachomp "good job garchomp" and walks down the stairs into the basement where they find nothing but a noctowl the noctowl flew away out of the roomand into the top floor of the house shane walks up to the table and notices a small note which is quite confusing as it is written in code

note:

taebacmd reofcgkheitj wkillmln moepeqtr hsetruev nwexxytz farbicddaeyf

-giovanni

SYN iceeZ

I heard there was a secret Plasma-alliance meeting here... Syn thought as she jogged up the steps to the second floor of the Pokemon Center, and she saw a girl sitting down.

"Hi," Syn said slowly, hoping that this was the right girl.

shadow9427

shadow says to shane try reading rever other letter uhh ok but i dont think that will work

starting with the second letter shane reads a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z a b c d e f

thats weird its the alphabet shadow says try reading every other letter but begin with the first letter this time

shane read again team rocket will meet here next friday..... uh whens next friday? shadow says to shane tommorow so we should problably stay here and wait for them shane responds ok but for the time being lets rest inside the poke center shadow agrees then they both walk upstairs out of the house and into the pokecenter slamming the doors wide openso that there is an echo through the whole center

SYN iceeZ

((you do know that the Pokemon center was actually for Plasma, right?))

shadow9427

((you do know that the Pokemon center was actually for Plasma, right?))

my characters dont they walk in and start looking for a place to sleep for the night

prepare for battle tomorrow i g2g

SYN iceeZ

((okay whatevs.))

Syn heard the door slam and she jogged down the stairs. He doesn't seem... "Who are you?" she asked.

SlayerAbsol

"W-wait! I was just about to start!" Raven yelled to the girl as she went downstairs. "Don't we need to-"

(Also, they are in Cinnabar, we are in Saffron.)

SYN iceeZ

Syn whispered in the girl's ear, "He reeks of Rocket."

SlayerAbsol

"Well, we will just act like we are talking about pokemon." Raven shrugged. She gripped her hand into a fist. "Let us begin the meeting?" Raven calmly said as she walked back over to the table and remained to stand.

SYN iceeZ

"All right," Syn said, going back upstairs. She looked at Raven carefully. "I think I've seen you around the palace. I'm N's best friend, Syn."

SlayerAbsol

"Actually I never been there. I am helping because what Team Rocket has planned is far worse. Practical Pokemon Slavery." Raven closed her eyes and continued on. "I would rather have the pokemon leave than be enslaved." Plus, N. "And you know N?" Raven said, trying to hide her blushing. The top of her cheeks turned pink, despite her efforts to not change color.

Sign in to follow this