Sign in to follow this  
MushWolf

27 card mulligan bug?

MushWolf

Today I was playing my Rock deck (decklist below) and fighting a psychic deck (not sure of its contents because I forgot to get the gamelog.)

We both had to draw a mulligan so the game automatically reshuffled both of our cards into the deck. I was first so on the deck hand I  manage to get a carbink down and a rockruff on the bench. It then asks me, if I want to draw a card for my opponents mulligan, however it tells me 

[27] no, yes or yes [27] instead of just one. Thinking it is just a text glitch I click the yes [27] and actually get 27 cards.

Did the other person draw a mulligan 27 times while I only saw one? It seemed pretty instant to me (as in, we both drew one mulligan then both got a pokemon. His pokemon was was a Tapu lele-GX). However during our very short game because I got a full bench really fast, he didn't add any other pokemon to his bench so I would not rule it out.

Here is a screenshot of my hand: http://imgur.com/a/kNpMz

It might be related to this persons report although I thought I would post mine separately because 1 extra card is different from 27:
http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/53786-new-mulligan-system-bug/

EDIT:

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 15

* 3 Carbink FAC 50
* 3 Rockruff GRI 73
* 3 Lycanroc-GX GRI 138
* 3 Sudowoodo GRI 66
* 3 Zygarde-EX PR-XY XY151

##Trainer Cards - 33

* 1 Professor Sycamore STS 114
* 2 Switch HS 102
* 1 Brock's Grit EVO 74
* 1 Professor's Letter XY 123
* 1 Lillie SUM 122
* 2 Lysandre AOR 78
* 2 Scorched Earth PRC 138
* 3 Max Elixir BKP 102
* 1 Energy Retrieval SUM 116
* 3 N FAC 105
* 4 Choice Band GRI 121
* 4 Ultra Ball ROS 93
* 3 Professor Sycamore PHF 101
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 1 Professor Kukui SUM 128

##Energy - 12

* 1 Strong Energy FAC 115
* 11 Fighting Energy Energy 6

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******
Edited by MushWolf

SandaledOtter

He may indeed have had 27 mulligans. Players no longer look at each one as it is drawn; instead you can choose to look at each afterward using an arrow that shows up next to the box with "Mulligan 1" in it.

Sign in to follow this